Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:06:23 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

I wanted to chat with you for just a few moments since I didn’t have a lot
of time to talk with you this past Saturday.

1.	Have we forgotten anything? We don’t want you to miss your rewards.
Have we forgotten to give you $1 million C-52 for something? Don’t feel
overlooked, just speak up! Millionaires do! I forgot to give Mingo a million
for receiving the offering and he told me about it. Forgive me, please, we
are still ironing out “bugs” – that’s one reason the tuition is so low – you
are the “pilot group.”
2.	Bill Staton talked about becoming a multi-millionaire on $50 a
month. Don’t worry if some of the things he said were over your head. In
week 3, I’ll be covering more to help you understand how to make direct
investments. We’ll be explaining in simple terms the different avenues of
investments – so hang on, we have a lot of ground to cover yet. Mary Jo has
owned Bob Evans for years with direct investments and reinvesting all the
dividends (DRIP).
3.	Catalog of Rewards is coming in Block 3. David and the team are
working on it now. You will be able to cash Club 52 dollars at the end of
Block 4.
4.	From my heart – Do something! Start looking at sites like this:
www.investopedia.com <http://www.investopedia.com/> 

Don’t be satisfied to be a professional student – do something! Do some
research, make an investment, discover something on your own. Remember, God
has given YOU the power to get wealth.

Please check the web page often:  <http://www.myclub52.com>
http://www.myclub52.com
5.	Three immutable laws for uncommon wealth (from Sunday’s message):

1.	Your inner kingdom will determine your outer kingdom
2.	You must be in covenant with God (through Jesus) to receive the
blessing of Abraham

6.	Nothing multiplies until a seed is planted.

*	Thank you for being a blessing to Bill and Mary Staton. You planted
seeds in their new Scholarship Fund. 
*	Michael and Ramona Woods will be with us this next Saturday. They
created a whole new line of hair care products. Beloved speakers for Bob
Harrison, they keep you in stitches and punch you with the truth. You’re
going to love them. Bring a friend (last time you can invited someone to
Club 52 until Block 4 when Craig Wieland of Wieland Davco speaks to us on
the biggest mistakes he’s made in business.)
*	Are you in a life group? I hope you are hooked up with other
millionaires in your life groups.

I love you and wish we could all be together in the same life group. My
thanks to all the wonderful mentors, cohort group leaders, tech team, and
all the selfless people involved in helping me to help God raise up 52 new
millionaires. And thank YOU for hanging in there. You have a great destiny.

Love in Jesus,

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

Quotes from my journal:

“Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.” ~ unknown

“Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.” ~ unknown

“The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.” ~ Tolstoy

Ecclesiastes 5:19 NLT
19And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to
enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life - this is indeed a
gift from God.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email