Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:24:23 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

Oh, I can hardly wait to see you real soon in Block 3 for Bill and Mary
Staton! Bill is known all over the world as “America’s Money Coach,” and
founder of the system known as “America’s Finest Companies.” Mary runs the
Staton Institute and is an accomplished author and financial speaker.

In Fun

How Did you Make Your money?
A young man asked an older rich man how he made his money.
The old guy fingered his sweater and said, "Well, son, it was 1934 and in
the depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last dime.
"I invested that dime in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the
apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for fifteen cents.
"The next morning, I invested those fifteen cents in two apples. I spent the
entire day polishing them and sold them for 30 cents. I continued this
system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.59."
"And that's how you built an empire?" the boy asked.
"Heavens, no!" the man replied. "Then my wife's father died and left us two
million dollars."

Bible Verse for Today: I Chronicles 29:26-28

26So David son of Jesse reigned over all Israel. 27He reigned over Israel
for forty years, seven of them in Hebron and thirty-three in Jerusalem. 28He
died at a ripe old age, having enjoyed long life, wealth, and honor. Then
his son Solomon ruled in his place.

Here’s another Great Confession to Use Daily:

I thank God who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ. He always
causes me to triumph - 1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14 

I live and walk by faith and not by sight or feelings - 2 Corinthians 5:7 

Because I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, He lavishes
on me everything I need - Matthew 6:33, and daily loads me with blessings
and benefits - Psalm 68:19, and no good thing does He withhold from me -
Psalm 84:11 

Quotes for Achievers:

Andrew Carnegie – Steel Tycoon of the 19th Century: “… the amassing of
wealth is one of the worst species of idolatry! No idol is more debasing
than the worship of money! Whatever I engage in I must push inordinately;
therefore should I be careful to choose that life which will be the most
elevating in its character.” 

I pray the Lord give you a long life, filled with honor and wealth!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email