Subject: Club 52 Message From Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 22:20:17 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

God bless you, my friend!

Mary Jo and I just returned from a two-month “time-out.” During that time, I
read every evaluation form. Thank you very much for your comments on Club
52. Some of the comments will appear in brochures and on the web page if you
don’t mind.

There are just a couple of things I wanted to share with you:

1.	Some Club 52 Reward recipients have not picked up their products.
Pastor Mark has them stored in his office, so please, enjoy the rewards you
earned.
2.	Those of you traveling to either a Bob Harrison event or our condo,
I will be in touch with you separately (or I will have someone contact you
and make the arrangements).
3.	I'd like some of you to be cohort group leaders in the 2010 Club 52.
4.	I am so deeply grateful to all the mentors, cohort group leaders,
tech people, speakers, and everyone who helped make Club 52 a success. Club
52 is God-ordained and began by revelation of the Holy Spirit while on my
boat praying. Being a part of Club 52 is being a part of what is on God’s
heart. Thank you each one … from my heart.
5.	Now … this is what I felt the Lord prompt me prophetically to write
to you about. Wealthy people don’t have less challenges, problems,
mountains, annoyances, and threats than others. In fact, they have more!
When you are pursuing your dream, planning something big with God, there
will be frustrations, setbacks, threats, and annoyances. The devil makes
sure of that (Read the Parable of the Sower).

Someone said, "Obstacles are those frightful things you see 
when you take your eyes off your goals." 

Wealthy people with millionaire thinking ALWAYS persist during those
“fascinating” times. Try to remember the testimonies of Michael and Ramona
Woods, John and Judy O’Leary, and Craig Wieland. After the test, you’ll
discover the testimony of increase and advancement on the other side … if
you don’t give up. 

When you face your Red Sea and you’re trapped, 
you’ll discover a miracle arriving just in time.

In fact, I was talking with someone today about how every time I’ve faced
something unjust, troubling, or irritating ... and didn’t quit, afterward –
every time – something BIG was released upon me.

Read this prophetic word that came to me during my prayer time (I put it in
my book of prophetic words, Private Garden):

You are often troubled by the cares of this life, making Me seem distant
rather than close to you. Remember, Child, the cares of this life have the
power to choke My Word, making it ineffectual in its power to bless, profit,
and bring about a miracle change.

Yes, your enemy has spread a net for you; a trap; a snare. He brings to your
mind worries, fears, anxieties which I never intended for you. Step around
those wicked snares and let My Words penetrate your heart with a joyful
power.

Follow My Words, not your own schemes, or the pressures from others who
compromise My will. Allow My Spirit to speak to you through My Word, which I
have exalted even above My Name.

If you hearken to My tender voice of love toward you, dread, disaster and
calamity will remain far from you and treasures beyond your finite grasp
will break forth upon you. Treasure our times together, my darling child,
and receive My wisdom for your complete victory.

I have given you a special assignment, My Dear Child. Even as I assigned
Paul to preach to the Gentiles and Peter to preach to the Jews, I have
commissioned you for a special assignment, too.

Many are called, but few are chosen. Yes, I have called many to a unique
mission, but few will be fruitful. Why, you ask? Let me tell you, and listen
with all your heart.

Many fail in their assignment because they are not faithful in the small
things. They despise the seemingly insignificant daily assignments I have
given them, not really convinced that I alone am He who promotes and
advances to greater things only those who are reliable and available and
steadfast in the smaller assignments.

Your assignment, My Child, will come into clarity and greater focus as you
first develop a joy and tenacity in achieving the small things I've invited
you to do. Second, as you trust Me for gifts, anointing and holy energizing
of your natural abilities, making them supernatural, you'll see how I will
move you into greater things. And, finally, as you daily humble yourself
before both Me and others, you'll find a divine lifting; an advancement from
heaven.

Yes, I have given you a special assignment that will bring great glory to
the preeminent one - My Son, Jesus. I have called you to a great and mighty
assignment and have chosen you to succeed and be fruitful in it. Remember My
words and do them, and it all will spring forth like the morning sun.

God intends for you to go from victory to victory. It’s your job to hold
steady and persevere. It’s God job to bring you the miracles ... and He’ll
do it!

I love you and love being with you. I hope you’ll be a part of 2010 Club 52.

Your friend in Jesus,
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email