Subject: Club 52 > Traits of Extremely Wealthy People - Part 5
From: "Club 52 - Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 07:15:08 -0500

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=0fb3aeecdd&e=695b71505c

   Friday, March 4, 2011 7:14 am EST

Michael Bishop,

   Here’s another installment of the traits of extremely wealthy believers.

They identify and write down their financial goals

     _People with goals succeed because they know where they're going. ~ Earl
     Nightingale_

     _I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacation with better
     care than they do their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier
     than change. ~ Jim Rohn_

     _Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set
     sail with no destination. ~ Fitzhugh Dodson_

They build a business

   Extremely wealthy people are either businessmen or investors. Look at some
   of the richest people in the world. Most all wealthy people own companies.
   To create wealth, you must involve yourself in a business or in investing of
   some type. This is where the money is. Start your own business and grow your
   wealth. Even if you are a private investor, it’s a business. Run it like a
   business.

They do what they love

   If you are not doing what you love, forget about getting rich. Wealthy
   people get wealthy because they do what they love to do. They love what they
   do so much that they barely realize they are actually working. Find
   something you love and create a business around it.

   What one or two things in life do you really love to do? Is there a market
   for it? What if you could do it and lead the top 10% of your field? These
   are things to think about.
   More next time (feel free to copy and share these).

   I love you in Jesus,
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

     * [2]Visit MyClub52.com
     * [3]Share This with a friend
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=4fe1958b4f&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=0fb3aeecdd&e=695b71505c

   [4]view email in a browser
     Links:
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=0fb3aeecdd&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]forward to a friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=0fb3aeecdd
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=0fb3aeecdd&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1