Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:19:03 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

From Pastor Dave …

Dear Club 52 Member,

Well, tomorrow I’ll be flying back to Detroit for a Jack Van Impe board
meeting, then I’ll head back to Lansing. I’m so excited and looking forward
to July 11th and the kick off of Block 2. Bob Harrison will be joining us in
Block 2, and Michael and Ramona Woods will be with us during Block 3. Here’s
the schedule:

201 Principles Of Wealth And Abundance

Saturday, July 11, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009 – Bob Harrison

301 Understanding The Fundamentals Of Specific Investments

Saturday, September 19, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009 – Michael and Ramona Woods
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009

401 Launching Into Your Wealthy Future

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let me share some more motivating quotes with you.

"Goals that are not written down are just wishes." ~ Anonymous 

"Greediness often defeats its own ends, by making us scratch for every
trifle when we should dig for gold alone." ~ Anonymous 

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals." ~
Anonymous 

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in
your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. ~ Psalm 19:14 ESV

33 “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be
good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 
34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and
right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 
35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and
an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 
36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every
idle word you speak. 
37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”
~ Jesus (Matthew 12:33-37 NLT)

Once again ... I love you in Jesus! 

And remember … God has given YOU the power to get wealth and YOU have a
millionaire mind!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email