Subject: Do you want the Millionaires Anointing?
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:19:31 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of
<http://www.myclub52.com/> Club 52.

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Today: Do you want the 
Millionaires Anointing?

But First … Special Reminders for Alliance Members:

Dinner at Dave and Mary Jo’s for Club 52 members who chose this award:

*	Friday, March 12
*	Friday, March 19

You will be receiving a letter from me with the details about times,
transportation, etc.

You must RSVP

Lake Fun Days for Club 52 members who chose this award:

*	Monday, July 26
*	Monday, August 2
*	Saturday, August 7
*	Saturday, August 21
*	Saturday, August 28

You should have received a letter from me with the details about times,
transportation, etc.

Stay Connected. See Opportunity list in this letter.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> E-mail me back real fast if you want to stay
connected in 2010

Important Club 52 Alliance 
Briefing from Dave Williams

Do you want the Millionaires Anointing?

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

Do you know that only a fraction of one percent of American households have
net assets of a million dollars or more? It’s actually .33%. 

I believe God called me to help raise up 52 new millionaires in the church. 

I want you to be one of them – or better yet, a multi-millionaire!

I want YOU to be in the .33% (1/3 of 1%) instead of in the 99.67%.

It’s not only possible to become a multi-millionaire, 
It’s very achievable if you have some time and a little good mentoring.

Do you think you need more time? If so …

Then, “seed” some time in Club 52 for your own harvest of time.

Do you want to share in the anointing of millionaires?

Then … stay connected!

As an alliance member, you have benefits … and opportunities.

Opportunities to stay connected:

*	Stay connected with my Alliance e-Briefings
*	Serve in Club 52 in some way (registration help, be a cohort group
leader, etc.)
*	Give in the offering, even though you don’t have to pay tuition in
2010

It takes a team for a huge return

When King David defeated the raiders of Ziklag (I Samuel 30), he walked away
a huge return. 

Everything the enemy had stolen from him PLUS the spoils – much more than
had been stolen. David and his team had acquired an enormous pile of wealth
and he wanted to share it with the entire team as well as to give a first
fruit offering to the elders.

Some complained. “Hey, we did all the work. All these people did was sit
back and take care of children and guard our stuff. They shouldn’t get
anything!” 

But David responded:

“The share of the one who stays with the gear 
is the share of the one who fights—equal shares.”

There is an important principle here. 

When you help a team, even if you are behind the scenes, 
You will get a reward, just like the ones who are raking in the spoils.

God will see to it.

It takes a great, committed team to operate Club 52.

It’s not only the people who teach and motivate others; it’s the people who
put together the notebooks, keep up the web page, do the accounting, attend
to guests, intercede in the backroom, etc.

When you serve Club 52 in a committed, consistent way, God will bless you
with a spiritual connection of the anointing that’s on those who are
enjoying an abundance of wealth. 

Already, I’m getting testimonies from many who helped us with the 2009 
Club 52 behind the scenes who are being blessed with great wealth 
from business and surprise income. I am so excited for them.

Do you think the disciples ever imagined they would be healing the sick,
raising the dead, and launching the greatest movement in all of human
history? 

They stuck with Jesus for over three years – even through the dry times,
they stayed committed and connected to Him – all except for one disciple who
became impatient.

A few years later, on the Day of Pentecost, not one of them was sorry for
being a part of the Jesus team. 

And I predict that in less than four years, 
Not one person who really serves Club 52 will be sorry 

It’s a principle of God’s wisdom.

I want you, as a Club 52 graduate to help with Club 52 – 2010. It is work,
yes, but the rewards from heaven will be rich, just like the rewards were
for David’s “behind the scenes” people.

“The share of the one who stays with the gear
is the share of the one who fights—equal shares.”

As a Club 52 Alliance Member, here’s how you can help with Club 52 – getting
a connection with the anointing of people like Bob Harrison, Michael and
Ramona Woods, Simon Bailey, Craig Wieland, John Hayes, John and Judy
O’Leary, Bruce Van Hal, Scott Bejamin, and so many men and women who help
Club 52 through teaching, motivation, inspiration, and impartation.

Jesus trained disciples to do what He did.

We are training people to do what we do.

Here’s an opportunity list for 2010 Club 52:

*	Notebook assembly
*	Transcribing and editing
*	Accounting and Bookkeeping
*	Publishing arm of Club 52
*	Technical (sound, video production, etc.)
*	Website
*	Registration Team
*	Retail (book and CD sales)
*	Member services (ensuring reward fulfillment)
*	Cohort Group leaders

Please e-mail me <mailto:[email-masked]>  back today and let me know what
you are willing to do on the Club 52 team. Simply click the “e-mail” button
on the Club 52 web page.

I know God will bless you

As an alliance member, you may attend Club 52 events in 2010 at no
registration cost, however, we would like a weekly offering. I want a
connection with Club 52 and members, so I give a weekly offering to Club 52
and it’s not tax deductible.

Thanks so much. 

We are going to have the best year in 2010 … and maybe God will have chosen
all 52 by the end of the year. If so, we won’t need another Club 52, but the
alliance will continue with those who are connected.

I love you and pray that God will INCREASE you in 2010!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

Again … Special Reminders for Alliance Members:

Dinner at Dave and Mary Jo’s for Club 52 members who chose this award:

*	Friday, March 12
*	Friday, March 19

You will be receiving a letter from me with the details about times,
transportation, etc.

You must RSVP

Lake Fun Days for Club 52 members who chose this award:

*	Monday, July 26
*	Monday, August 2
*	Saturday, August 7
*	Saturday, August 21
*	Saturday, August 28

You should have received a letter from me with the details about times,
transportation, etc.

Also note:

*	Club 52 begins May 1, 2010 in the event center. 
*	Please be a part. We need Club 52 graduates to help with
registration, cohort group leaders, administration, bookkeeping,
transcribing, hosting guest speakers, etc.
*	Guest speakers for 2010: 

		Michael and Ramona Woods return!
Bob Harrison returns
Simon Bailey (former Disney Executive)
Craig Wieland, O’Learys, Scott Benjamin, Bruce Van Hal
… and more.	 
*	In 2009, we ironed out many of the initial wrinkles. Club 52 in 2010
will be the best. (Note: some of those who helped us in 2009 are really
prospering. One businessperson has so much business now … and sales … her
head is spinning. Another wrote a tithe check in the five figures God is
prospering him so much.)
*	Stay connected to the Great Commission … and to Club 52!
*	Schedule follows (I am sending and resending it as new data becomes
available)
*	Tuition $1119 per block for new members
*	$1000 discount only to Mount Hope Church Members
*	Free attendance to all Club 52 Alliance Members (Graduates) – no
materials issued

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/5pillars.jpg> 

Registration

On Line or by phone

Begins Midnight April 1, 2010

Orientation

Get Acquainted with Club 52.

*	Saturday, May 1

101 Resetting Your Wealth Thermometer

The Theology And Psychology Of Wealth 

*	Saturday, May 8
*	Saturday, May 15 - John + Judy O’Leary
*	Saturday, May 22

Also: John Hayes, Bruce Van Hal, Scott Benjamin, Kim Bender and more!

201 Principles Of Wealth And Abundance

The Cyrus Anointing – Business and Advancement

*	Saturday, July 10
*	Saturday, July 17
*	Saturday, July 24 - Bob Harrison
*	Saturday, July 31

301 Understanding The Fundamentals Of Investments 

Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Mutual Funds, etc.

*	Saturday, September 11 - Michael + Ramona Woods – Ashtae Products
*	Saturday, September 18
*	Saturday, September 25 - Simon Bailey – Former Disney Executive
*	Saturday, October 2

401 Launching Into Your Wealthy Future

A Greater Vision of Your Tomorrow and How to achieve it

*	Saturday, October 30 - Craig Wieland – Wieland Corporation
*	Saturday, November 6
*	Saturday, November 13
*	Saturday, November 20 - Impartation + Graduation

All sessions will be held in the 
Mount Hope Church Event Center
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917

Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email