Subject: Five Big Reasons Why Some People Won't Get Rich
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:10:08 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=d0ceb4c03d&e=695b71505c

   Friday, May 27, 2011 7:10 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   _Five Big Reasons Why Some People Won't Get Rich_

No. 1 – Waiting to Begin

   Many people are waiting for everything to be perfect before they get started
   on their business, their investment program, their giving. They never get
   going so they never get the rewards.

   No race has ever been won by someone who never left the starting line. Don't
   wait to begin. Take it from Nike: Do it now!

No. 2 – Financial ignorance

   In my book, _The Wealthy Place_, I talk about three things that keep people
   out of the wealthy place: (1) Disobedience (not tithing, giving offerings,
   etc.), (2) IGNORANCE (they perish for lack of knowledge, or ignoring
   opportunities to grow in financial literacy, (3) Debt! Read and re-read the
   books from Club 52 until you can't stand to read them again … then do it
   anyway. You are reprogramming your inner computer – becoming more on the
   inside to have more on the outside!

No. 3 – Focusing on "Dollars for Hours" instead of Getting Dollars producing

   One millionaire said, "If you're not making money while you sleep, you'll
   never be rich."

No. 4 – Not establishing a system for making money and following it

   A system for making money is anything that allows you to make money without
   your own effort. In other words, it's an automated way to make money.
   Remember what the millionaire said under point three? "If you're not making
   money while you sleep, you'll never be rich."

No. 5 – Not exercising persistence and patience

   To finish any race you have to leave the starting line and run all the way
   through to the finish line. Most people that fail cause their own failure
   by: (1) not getting started or (2) not following through. You must not only
   get started, but also follow through. This may sound obvious, but it's still
   the cause of most failure.

   Only by joining the small percentage of people who are willing to do the
   five things mentioned above will you have the greatest chances for increased
   wealth and success.

   I love you in Jesus,

   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

     * [2]Visit MyClub52.com
     * [3]Share This with a friend
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=f52ca0f616&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=d0ceb4c03d&e=695b71505c

   [4]view email in a browser
     Links:
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=d0ceb4c03d&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=d0ceb4c03d
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=d0ceb4c03d&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1