Subject: Ideas can be Treasures from Heaven
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:07:18 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2d1cb41ec8&e=695b71505c

   Friday, May 6, 2011 7:07 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   _Ideas can be Treasures from Heaven_

   In my book entitled, _The Desires of Your Heart_, I talk about Heaven Sent
   Ideas and Praying with "Q and A" prayers.

   If you don't have a copy, go to the Hope Store and get a 50% discount as a
   Club 52 member. Just copy this letter and give it to the clerk.

50% Off Coupon

   _Desires of Your Heart book by Dave Williams_

   (For Club 52 Alliance Members) Expires 6/01/11
   Hope Store • 202 S. Creyts Rd • Lansing, MI 48917

   12-year-old Leanna Archer made hair products from her grandmother's recipe.
   Now she's the CEO of her own company.

   Katherine Cook co-founded a social networking website when she was 15. She
   did not like her high school year book so she came up with her own. She had
   made millions from it.

   Vernon Rudolph used a recipe to make donuts and sell them to neighbors and
   local stores. After a while the demand for donuts grew, and as a result,
   Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was created.

   I just read the other day about one of the original Monkees (60's pop group)
   whose mother invented Liquid Paper and made millions on the idea.

   These folks didn't start off rich.

   They  were  able to turn their simple ideas into a multimillion dollar
   business. You have an idea worth millions.

   Don't you believe God would love to give you a heaven-sent idea, then,
   mentor you in how to turn it into a multimillion dollar idea?

   Isn't it time that you turn your simple idea into a multimillion dollar
   opportunity?

   _I do not despise the wonderful gift of "the power to get [create, produce,
   and manifest] wealth!"_

   I love you,
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

     * [2]Visit MyClub52.com
     * [3]Share This with a friend
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=f827f9c7ef&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2d1cb41ec8&e=695b71505c

   [4]view email in a browser
     Links:
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2d1cb41ec8&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=2d1cb41ec8
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2d1cb41ec8&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1