Subject: Club 52 > Traits of Extremely Wealthy People - Part 3
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:47:09 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because of your relationship with Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

February 9, 2011 5:42 PM

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

Here are some more traits of extremely wealthy believers. They have left
tracks for us to follow.

They Dream Big

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask
or think, according to the power that works in us" ~ Ephesians 3:20

". Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they
are already white for harvest!" ~ John 4:34

They are continuously learning

Extremely wealthy people believe that the greatest natural asset in the
world is their mind. Your mind helps shape your destiny. Invest in your
greatest natural asset by reading books, listening to CDs, being a part of a
financial club (like Club 52), and attending seminars.

They stay connected 

They understand the power of a positive faith-filled environment and
strategic alliances.

They are wise in their close associations

Friends, advisors, and counselors are all scrutinized. They know that their
close associations will either lift them or drag them. 

Just one undetected bad employee, for example, can cost a company hundreds
of thousands of dollars in business. On the other hand, good, loyal,
self-motivated employees can make a profound difference in the way customers
and potential clients see your business. And that translates to a healthy,
growing bottom line for finances.

Become wise by walking with the wise; hang out with fools and watch your
life fall to pieces. ~ Proverbs 13:20 MSG

I love you,
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams
Club 52 President

202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email