Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:48:54 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Millionaires,

Remember, Block 2 kicks off on July 10th! You wont want to miss any part of
it.

Bob Harrison and Tim Walberg will be joining us in Block 2. Michael and
Ramona Woods along with Simon Bailey will be with us during Block 3. In
Block 4 we'll hear from President of the Wieland-Davco Corporation, Craig
Wieland. 

Last block you heard from John and Judy O'Leary. They are both
down-to-earth, genuine people of God and they always have an encouraging
word or thought. Read below for what God recently put on Judy's heart for
all of Club 52.

Remember ... I love you in Jesus! 

And … God has given YOU the power to get wealth and YOU have a millionaire
mind!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

Dave Williams

  _____  

Luke 16:19
Jesus said, "There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed and who
lived each day in luxury."
(vs. 22-23) The rich man also died and was buried, and his soul went to the
place of the dead.

Here is an example of a rich man who was not saved.

Question:
How can a rich man be blessed even though he's not walking with God?
Answer:
He's using our principles. 

Why aren't we?

Because it seems unspiritual to attract worldly money. So some haven't
qualified themselves -- in an effort to stay right with God.
It's time to change our thinking, because Pastor Dave says our inner kingdom
will affect our outer kingdom.

When we give a seed to get out of debt, we have to begin learning how to get
out of debt. (Thank God for CLUB 52 and Pastor Dave!)

We all want to be godly like our pastors, so we apply everything in the
Bible toward church and ministry, and we have been timid about using our
power in the business world.
But the Bible is a guidebook for daily victorious living for everyone,
everywhere, not just for church related things.

David, Abraham, Joseph, Solomon: none were ministers; they were kings.
God called David "the apple of God's eye", and David was not a minister!

God loves us kings just as much as the priests, and in His infinite love He
has given each of us a part to play in His great plan of salvation.

Our part is to plunder the market place--the business world--and bring the
booty back to the priests to be used to further the kingdom purposes, and to
enjoy our money for God's glory.

We were created to succeed. We are winners! God has given us a conquering
spirit, and He has given us permission to use it in the world, not just in
the church.
The ministry gifts aren't just for the church, either.
For example; "He who has the gift to prophecy, let him prophecy..."
it doesn't say "only when you're in church".
We can use the ministry gifts in the business world; they work everywhere!

The Bible is for kings and priests. Jesus calls us kings--so we ARE kings!

Deuteronomy 8:18
Always remember that it is the LORD your God who gives you power to become
rich, and He does it to fulfill the covenant He made with your ancestors.

We have been given power and permission to prosper. We don't have to be
afraid to touch it. 
It's a covenant matter; it's really more about God than for us: God's Name
and covenant is at stake.

Once God gives us something, He has done all He is going to do about it. He
expects us to use what we have been given. 

Mt.25:14-30 (Go to your Bible and read it with new eyes)
It's the parable of talents.

God called the one who was afraid to get rich "wicked and lazy"!
In the book of revelation, it says the fearful won't get into heaven.
Yikes!

It's time to take our rightful place in God's kingdom--and our rightful
place is in the marketplace. Who knew?

We have to take responsibility for our abilities. 
We are in charge of developing them --and using them-- because these things
will lead to success.
Our skill will determine our value in the marketplace.

(Eccles 10:10) says
Skill leads to success.

If we increase our skills we won't be called "an unprofitable servant".
We are co-laborers with Christ; we are half of the equation.
We have been expecting God to do for us what we should do for ourselves, and
it has been a crippling factor in the body of Christ.

We can't bury our talent any longer--we must develop it!
We won't be lazy like the unprofitable servant. 
The Bible says the other two went out and they doubled it.
God said, "Well done!" Keep what I've given you and go do more.
To the unprofitable one He said, "You wicked, lazy servant!"
Wicked?! He wasn't a child molester or a murderer.
But God called him lazy and wicked.
God expects to profit from us, our abilities and our work.

(Col. 3:23) 
Work with all your might as unto the Lord.

The book of Ecclesiastes says, 3x, "whatever your hands find to do, do it
with all your might."

If your hands find business, go after it!
There is a hurting and dying world that isn't in front of a pulpit.
The more success we find in business, the more influence we'll have there.
Check out these two amazing Scriptures:

Isaiah 29:23-24 (New Living Translation)

23 For when they see their many children
and all the blessings I have given them,
they will recognize the holiness of the Holy One of Israel.
They will stand in awe of the God of Jacob.
24 Then the wayward will gain understanding,
and complainers will accept instruction.

Jeremiah 33:9

The people of the world will see all the good I do for my people, and they
will tremble with awe at the peace and prosperity I provide for them.

These verses say that our success will gain the attention of the unbeliever,
and they'll get saved when they see how good our God is to us. I call it
"Prosperity Evangelism!" I'll gladly head up this department--how about you?

The unsaved think Christians are broke, sick, sorry and sad. It's an
embarrassment to the covenant, and to the blood of Jesus, and it makes our
Father appear weak and uncaring.
It's our job to change that. And when we do, we will have a voice in the
world.
Ecclestiastes 9:13-17 confirms that due to the churches' poor state, her
opinion is not respected. It takes money to have your voice heard.

Your Daddy loves you! You were created to win!
God is our biggest cheerleader; it's not too late to get back on track. 
He's ready to entrust us with success influence.

All of heaven is behind us! It's time to put our hand to the plough.

We have been called to declare war on debt and lack and poverty, 
and making tons of money is spiritual warfare.

I pray for you today, that your eyes be opened to see how wonderful you are,
and how you are gifted and empowered to succeed. I pray that your conquering
spirit, winning mind, and champion's heart be awakened right now, in Jesus'
shining name.

Repeat after me: "Poverty, debt and lack, GO TO HELL!!!" 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email