Subject: When Your Life Becomes a Grind
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 23:19:40 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Important Club 52 Alliance 
Briefing from Dave Williams

When Your Life
Becomes a Grind

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

We all have times when life seems to grind us down. And there is a reason.

Ask yourself this question: 

“Am I choosing security over faith and adventure?”

An addiction to security drains excitement. Most security-driven people are
living a blah sort of life, and find themselves stuck in a grind they can’t
explain.

They are like a ship tied to a pier. 

Security-driven people possess talents, abilities, gifts and unusual
capabilities, but stay in the harbor where it’s safe. Boredom then grinds
them down but they don’t know why. Maybe its time to fire up the boilers,
crank up those engines, let the steam loose and get those turbines turning
the props again. 

We weren’t created for security; we were created for faith adventures! 

We were created for living on the edge and taking faith risks.

“You can live on bland food so as to avoid an ulcer, drink no coffee or
other stimulants in the name of health, and go to bed early and stay away
from anything exciting. Avoid all controversial subjects so as to never give
offense. Mind your own business and avoid involvement in other people’s
problems. Spend money only necessities and save all you can. You can still
break your neck in the bathtub and it would serve you right.” 

~ God, I’m Bored by Eileen Geutter 

In 1890 a man went to work for Detroit Edison Power Company. Nine years
later, because he had proved to be a superior worker, they offered him a
supervisory position on the condition that he quit tinkering with inventions
in his garage. The man refused, quit the company and kept tinkering until he
came up with an experimental gas engine. His name: Henry Ford.

Are you addicted to security? Do you always choose the safe option? Are you
not investing in yourself, your business, or your future because you’re
afraid of the risk?

Ask God to help you live on the edge, take faith risks, cut your mooring
ropes and crank up the engines and get out to sea. See what you and God
working together can do. If life has become a grind for you – ask God to
show you a faith venture that will take you to whole new level of excitement
and adventure.

“Launch out into the deep …” ~ Jesus (Luke 5:4)

“Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant.
If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.” 
~ Solomon (Ecclesiastes 11:4 NLT)

I love you much!
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams

P.S. Registration for Block 1 has begun <http://www.myclub52.com/store> . If
you get three people to sign up for Club 52 in 2010, you will be a part of a
blue-ribbon luncheon with our top mentors during the season. You will be
able to ask questions and give your input to help us improve the entire Club
52 year.

  _____  

Get Someone You Care About 
Signed Up for 2010 Club 52

Club 52 begins May 1, 2010 in the event center. 

*	Tuition $1119 per block for new members
*	$1000 discount only to Mount Hope Church Members
*	Free attendance to all Club 52 Alliance Members (Graduates) – no
materials issued

Please be a part. 

We need Club 52 graduates to help with registration, cohort group leaders,
administration, bookkeeping, transcribing, hosting guest speakers, etc.

Guest speakers for 2010: 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/CraigWieland.jpg> 
Craig Wieland	   <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Harrison.jpg> 
Bob Harrison	   <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Woods.jpg> 
Michael and Ramona Woods
<http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Bailey.jpg> 
Simon Bailey	 

Also ... John and Judy O’Leary, John Hayes, Bruce Van Hal, Kim Bender, Scott
Benjamin … and more!

In 2009, we ironed out many of the initial wrinkles. Club 52 in 2010 will be
the best. (Note: some of those who helped us in 2009 are really prospering.
One businessperson has so much business now … and sales … her head is
spinning. Another wrote a tithe check in the five figures God is prospering
him so much.)

Stay connected to the Great Commission … and to Club 52!

Registration

On Line or by phone

Going on NOW!

Orientation

Get Acquainted with Club 52.

*	Saturday, May 1

101 Resetting Your Wealth Thermometer

The Theology And Psychology Of Wealth 

*	Saturday, May 8
*	Saturday, May 15 - John + Judy O’Leary
*	Saturday, May 22

Also: John Hayes, Bruce Van Hal, Scott Benjamin, Kim Bender and more!

201 Principles Of Wealth And Abundance

The Cyrus Anointing – Business and Advancement

*	Saturday, July 10
*	Saturday, July 17
*	Saturday, July 24 - Bob Harrison - Dr. Increase!
*	Saturday, July 31

301 Understanding The Fundamentals Of Investments 

Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Mutual Funds, etc.

*	Saturday, September 11 - Michael + Ramona Woods – Ashtae Products
*	Saturday, September 18
*	Saturday, September 25 - Simon Bailey – Former Disney Executive
*	Saturday, October 2

401 Launching Into Your Wealthy Future

A Greater Vision of Your Tomorrow and How to achieve it

*	Saturday, October 30 - Craig Wieland – Wieland-Davco Corporation
*	Saturday, November 6
*	Saturday, November 13
*	Saturday, November 20 - Impartation + Graduation

All sessions will be held in the 
Mount Hope Church Event Center
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917

Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email