Subject: Think increase, and have lunch, with Dr. Bob Harrison
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 00:20:41 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Think increase, and have lunch, with Bob Harrison!

 
<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/club-52-speaker-bob-harriso.
jpg> 

Do you know someone who needs some help getting to that next level? Then
invite them to hear Dr. Bob Harrison (aka: Dr. Increase)! 

On July 24 at 9:00 AM Dr. Bob Harrison will bring a message that will enable
you to better live a victorious and overcoming life physically, mentally,
romantically, and even spiritually so that you ... and your finances... can
positively impact this, and future generations.

This is a private event that is not open to the public! 
Admission is limited to Club 52 members, Club 52 Alliance members, and their
invited guests (with a paid registration). Cost is $39.00 for a single
person, $49.00 for married or engaged couples. Club 52 members and Club 52
Alliance members get in free.

<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=89>
Download the guest registration form and share with your friends and family.
They simply need to bring the completed form with them the morning of July
24 along with their registration fee. Be sure to put your name on the form
so we know that they are your invited guest. 

Lunch with Bob Harrison

After the Saturday morning sessions you can then join us for an exclusive
lunch with Dr. Harrison. This powerful question and answer session will
allow you to ask direct questions and receive timely answers while enjoying
a delicious lunch for only $20.00 per person or $35.00 for married or
engaged couples. Lunch will be catered by Benson's Vinaigrettes.

Space is limited to the first 120 folks registered.
<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=88>
Download the lunch registration form and submit with your payment by
Wednesday, July 21 at 4:00 PM.

Blessings,
Club 52 Communications

P.S. You can read more about Dr. Bob Harrison at his website:
www.increase.org. 

  _____  

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email