Subject: Logging into www.MyClub52.com
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:14:51 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Hello Millionaires,

A few of you had questions about how to login and download the recorded
audio from previous weeks. Keep reading, because we’ll give you step-by-step
instructions on how to do that a little further down the page. First, here's
a few of the things you can do only after logging in: 

*	Access to recorded audio from previous weeks.
Each Club 52 session is recorded and then posted on our website for you to
download and listen to at your convenience. 
*	Purchase products at special prices just for Club 52 members.
Club 52 Members who login receive special pricing on materials that are
offered on the website.
*	Keep your contact information up-to-date.
Pastor Dave and the Club 52 communications team occasionally send out emails
to keep you informed of Club 52 activities and opportunities. So, it's very
important that we have your latest contact information.

Now, on to how to log in to MyClub52.com:

1.	Point your web browser to www.myclub52.com.
2.	In the top right of the screen enter your username and password, and
then click Login. Your username is the email address you gave us.
  <http://www.myclub52.com/communications/images/2.jpg> 

3.	Once logged in you will see the list of available downloads. Click
on Block 1 or Block 2 to list the files from that block.
  <http://www.myclub52.com/communications/images/Dashboard.jpg> 
4.	Navigate to the file you wish to download. Click on the file name
and save the file to your computer. Make special note of where you are
saving the file so you can find it easily later.
  <http://www.myclub52.com/communications/images/Block2Downloads.jpg> 

Having trouble logging in?

If the username and password you enter are not consistent with what we have
on file the website will not let you in. If this is the case, after trying
to log in simply click on the Forgot Your Password? link to begin the
password reset procedure. 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/communications/images/InvalidLogin.jpg> 

You will be asked to enter your email address that we have on file so a new
password can be sent to you. If you can’t remember the email address you
gave us click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to request
that we change your email address. Be sure to include you first and last
names, and your current email address.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/communications/images/ForgotPassword2.jpg> 

Technical requirements for utilizing  <http://www.MyClub52.com>
www.MyClub52.com:

If you continue to have trouble logging in make sure your computer and web
browser are configured to accept cookies from  <http://www.MyClub52.com>
www.MyClub52.com. Sometimes anti-virus or spyware software is configured to
block cookies and can interfere with websites like www.MyClub52.com that
require cookies to function correctly.

Also, we do not recommend using version 6 or earlier of the Internet
Explorer web browser.Due to security issues and lack of support for Web
Standards it is highly recommended that you upgrade to a modern browser. If
you are using Internet Explorer make sure it is version 7 or later. 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email