Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:31:45 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

From Pastor Dave …

Dear Club 52 Member,

Only 18 days until Club 52 begins Block 2! I pray you are still motivated,
inspired and upbeat about your future. 

Honestly, I can hardly wait to see you again in just a couple weeks. I hope
you are signed up for Block 2 so you don’t miss even one session that will
help catapult you to great success.

Okay, let me share with you some things I’ve learned over the years that may
be helpful to you now or some time in the future.

THE TITHERS’ DECLARATION

*	As I bring my tithes and offerings, I thank the Lord for:
*	Opportunities to be an effective witness for Jesus
*	Good teaching in this church
*	Favor and anointing over my life
*	Enemies fleeing in seven different directions
*	The devourer being rebuked over my life, my home, and my future
*	Miracle returns and overflowing harvests
*	Heaven-sent ideas
*	Wisdom, diligence, and trustworthiness 
*	Bills paid off and debts eliminated
*	Blessings and increase over my life, my family, and my storehouse
accounts
*	Jobs and better jobs
*	Raises, bonuses, and increased benefits 
*	Strategies and insights that produce wealth 
*	Record-breaking sales 
*	Profitable customers 
*	Favorable settlements 
*	Estates and inheritances 
*	Prosperous relationships 

What the Lord showed me to do when:
You’ve been faithful to follow His principles
Yet the Devil has Stolen from You

1.	Bind poverty demons (Matthew 18:18; Mark 16:17) and, with your armor
intact, command the principality of Mammon* to loose your finances, in the
Name and Power of Jesus Christ and His shed Blood.

2.	Command a 7-fold return (Proverbs 6:30-31). The devil must replace
what he has stolen plus 700%.

3.	Get into agreement in prayer with another faith-filled believer.
(Matthew 18:19)

4.	Speak to the North, South, East and West to give up the financial
harvest! (Isaiah 43:6)

5.	Ask the Lord to dispatch financial harvesting angels, warrior
angels, and enforcing angels to enforce God’s Word and Will over your
finances. (Daniel 10:10-13)

6.	Keep the pressure on violently and radically by continuing in prayer
and making your faith confessions based upon God’s Word alone. (Matthew
21:21; Matthew 11:12; Mark 11:23-24; Hebrews 11:1; Romans 4:17)

7.	Sow an outrageous seed into God’s Kingdom. (Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians
9:8-11)

* The Jewish people believed and taught that “Mammon” was actually a foul
satanic principality over greed, covetousness, lust for money, and the love
of money. 

Once again ... I love you in Jesus! 

And remember … God has given YOU the power to get wealth and YOU have a
millionaire mind!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email