Subject: A Special Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 23:09:49 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Millionaires,

Well, here I am in St. Petersburg … wishing you were here with me. Monday,
we'll will begin the church planter’s school and equip new pastors to begin
fresh, new churches in the United States and overseas. We have people coming
from all over. 

I'm excited about Block 2 of Club 52 beginning July 10. Please don’t miss
even one session. 

Isaiah 45:3 says “And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden
riches of secret places …” 

In Block 2, we are going to learn how to find the hidden riches of secret
places.

Tim Walberg will be with us on July 17 and conduct a session on "Voting Like
a Millionaire."

Bob Harrison will join us on July 24 and bring us an “Anointing for
Increase.” 

Here's some quotes to help keep you motivated and moving toward your wealthy
target.

"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your
energies on a limited set of targets." ~ Nido Qubein

“We all have two choices; We can make a living or we can design a life.” ~
Jim Rohn

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off
your goals." 
~ Anonymous 

He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the
diligent maketh rich. ~ Solomon (Proverbs 10:4)

I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall
find me.

Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness
in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 

My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than
choice silver. 

I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude
in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 

That I may cause those who love me to inherit [true] riches and that I may
fill their treasuries. ~ Solomon (Proverbs 8:17-21 AMPL)

I love you in Jesus! And remember … God has given YOU the power to get
wealth and YOU have a millionaire mind!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

Dave Williams

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email