Subject: Initiative - ACTION - is the only thing that will bring you power.
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:02:55 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2a0c8fb77b&e=695b71505c

   Monday, June 27, 2011 7:02 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   Let’s travel to the year 2020 -- only nine years from now.

   Tell me, where are you spiritually? Intellectually? Financially?

   What are you doing with the principles you learned in Club 52?

   Have you started an investment “storehouse?”

   Have you tracked your net assets lately?

   Initiative – ACTION – is the only thing that will bring you power. You can
   dream, plan, and confess, but until there is action, nothing happens. Faith
   is always seen in action.

   Do you remember what I said? “Confession without action is the beginning of
   delusion.”

   If you were in the inaugural year of Club 52, your net assets should be up
   by 25% by now. If you were in the second year, your net assets (your true
   financial wealth) should be up by at least 12% by now. Of course, this is
   only true IF you took action on the things you learned.

   Decide what you want, and take one-step toward it – yes, just one step
   today. Do nothing else until you've taken this one step, whatever it is.

   There's no time like right now to bring your vision closer to the present.

   I love you!
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

   _P.S._ Please don't forget about the upcoming events with Dr. Bob Harrison.
   I believe they both will help you, your family, your future, and your
   wealth.

Club 52 Achiever’s Event

   Bob Harrison will be talking to us at breakfast, in seminar, then at lunch.
   _If you register before July 16, you’ll get a $10 discount._ [2]Download the
   registration form now.
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=097924cc54&e=695b71505c

   _This is something you can invite non-Club 52 members to experience. _

Saturday, July 23

   _Sessions_ _Event_ _Time_ _Price_
   Session 1 _Breakfast – Secrets of High Achievers - Part 1_ 8:30 a.m. – 10:00
   a.m. $25.00 Before 7/16
   Session 2 _Seminar – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 2_ 10:15 a.m.– 11:00
   a.m. Offering
   Session 3 _Seminar – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 3_ 11:15 a.m. – Noon
   Offering
   Session 4 _Luncheon – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 4_ Noon – 1:30 p.m.
   $30.00 Before 7/16
   _Best Deal
   >>>>>>>>>_ _Buy both breakfast and luncheon and save $5_ 8:30 a.m. – 1:30
   p.m. $50 Before 7/16
   $60 On or After 7/16

Sunday, July 24

   Dr. Harrison will be speaking at the 6:00 p.m. service at Mount Hope Church.
   Come ready to receive and get increase strategies for every area of your
   life!

The First Club 52 Travel Increase Event

   The  _Bob Harrison Florida Increase Event _will be held at the beautiful
   [3]Marriott  Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale this year (September 29 –
   October 1). Myles Monroe, Sammy Chand, Dave Martin, and others will be
   presenting at the event. We will leave on Wednesday, September 28 and return
   on Sunday, October 2.
     Links:
       3. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=d9110ac120&e=695b71505c

September 28 – October 2

Club 52 Members subtract $200 from each price

   _Here are the discounted prices if booked by_ _August 1, 2011_ _After August
   1, 2011_
   _Per person_ single occupancy: $1719* $1819
   _Per married couple_ double occupancy: $2299* $2499
   _Per person_ double occupancy (2 women, etc.): $1297* $1397

   _We have to purchase single banquet tickets for unmarried, so the price is
   slightly higher._

   _Price are good until August 1, 2011. Full payment must be made by August 1
   for seat to be secured._

   _Price includes:_
     * Airfare
     * Registration
     * Resort Hotel (4 nights)
     * Ground Transportation (to and from airport)
     * Banquet meal and entertainment
     * $50 per person in product discounts (Harrison)

_Contact Kim Bender at 517-706-2553 to reserve your spot._

[4]See the Hotel
     Links:
       4. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=4a70f62242&e=695b71505c

   [5]Visit MyClub52.com | [6]Share This with a friend | [7]view email in a
   browser
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=0330c16543&e=695b71505c
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2a0c8fb77b&e=695b71505c
       7. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2a0c8fb77b&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [8]Unsubscribe | [9]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       8. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=2a0c8fb77b
       9. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2a0c8fb77b&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1