Subject: RE: Patents and copyrights class
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:18:38 -0400

Hi Michael,
 
I believe there will be. We're in the process of editing all of the sessions
right now. Check with me in a couple weeks and I'll take care of you.

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Patents and copyrights class

Robert,
My son-in-law and I attempted to attend the Patent and Copyright seminar at
the Club 52 Intensive.  We actually gave up our seats (because that's how we
roll  ) and had to leave because there was no room.  I was wondering if
there was a CD for that session that I could get a copy of or if you will
have a podcast available for it.  We were really hoping to be able to get a
hold of that information if at all possible.  Let me know either way.  Much
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop