Subject: Club 52 Briefing from Dr. Dave Williams
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:46:01 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Greetings from Nashville!

Important Club 52 Briefing 
from Dr. Dave Williams

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/GrandpaDave2.jpg> Dear Club 52 Member and
Alliance Member,

God bless you!

I'm still here in Nashville enjoying time with the newest member of our
clan, Brighton Beaux. He's the cutest little boy ever! 

I'll be back in Lansing soon and hope to see you at two special Club 52
events coming up in November. 

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 (Election Day) 7:00-8:30 pm

Moving From "Need" to "Desire" and Q & A
Learn some key principles that millionaires apply, and how you can apply
these principles to accelerate your wealth.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.

Millionaire Investing and Q & A
This night I'll be sharing about practical ways to set up storehouse
accounts (investment accounts) and will give you some web page addresses and
phone numbers. I'm not qualified to give investment advice, but I can share
with you testimonies and how to strategize for success.

There is no charge for these events and I don't know if they will be
recorded. If you feel the Lord prompting you to be there, or if you just
want some casual time with me, then please come. I'd sure love to see you.

Scams!

Oh, they are everywhere today. I was getting relentless and nasty calls from
a so-called "debt collection agency." It was troubling. They called on my
home phone, my cell phone, and my lake house phone.

I knew I didn't have any unpaid debts or bills. So, our friend, Kim the
realtor ran a credit check on Mary Jo and me. Our credit score was one of
the highest she had seen. Then I picked up a magazine with an article
warning about the debt collection scams. They seem to prey on senior
citizens, intimidating and threatening them with legal action if they didn't
send $230 (or whatever) to cover their unpaid bill, perhaps from many years
ago. Many sent money, not remembering that they had no outstanding bill. In
fact, the tele-market bill collectors would never send any paperwork or
evidence of any outstanding debts or bills. This relieved me to know, and
when I read the name of one of the major debt collection scams, it matched
the name of the "agency" that was calling me.

Scams abound. Nigerian letter scam, marketing scams, get-rich scams,
internet scams, satellite radio ad scams, "it's your bank calling" scam,
mortgage and foreclosure scams, gold bullion scams, offshore investment
scams. The list goes on and on. Think about Bernie Madoff's $50 billion
Ponzi scheme in 2008, in which hundreds of trusting people lost their life's
savings.

Here are some ways to protect yourself:

*	NEVER send money or give credit card or online account details to
anyone you do not know and trust. 

*	NEVER give financial information over the phone to anyone. 

*	Protect your social security number and credit cards. 

*	Keep your ATM cards safe. Do not share your personal identity number
with anyone. Do not keep any written copy of your PIN with the card.
*	If it looks too good to be true-it probably is
*	Never send money to anyone you are not totally sure about. 

*	Do not send any money or pay any fee to claim a prize or lottery
winnings. 

*	Money laundering is a criminal offence: do not agree to transfer
money for someone else. 

*	Order a free copy of your credit report every year to make sure no
one is using your name to borrow money or run up debts.
*	If someone comes to your door, ask to see their identification. You
do not have to let them in and they MUST leave if you ask them to.
*	If you receive a phone call out of the blue, always ask for the name
of the person you are speaking to and who they represent. 

*	Do not give your personal, credit card or online account details
over the phone unless you made the call and the phone number came from a
trusted source. 

*	It is best not to respond to text messages or missed calls that come
from numbers you don't recognise. 

*	Be careful of phone numbers beginning with 190. These are charged at
a premium rate and can be very expensive. 

*	Look out for SMS and MMS numbers that start with 19. These are
charged at a premium rate (sometimes even for receiving a message) and can
be very expensive.
*	Do not assume a credible-looking Web site is credible. Anyone can
create a Web site that looks legitimate.
*	Be cautious of unsolicited e-mails and phone calls -- many are
fraudulent
*	Be wary of anyone who asks for personal information. Do not give out
any information to a person, business or Web site you have not verified with
a reputable source
*	Legitimate charitable causes do not need to telephone or e-mail to
solicit donations or obtain passwords or Social Security numbers to accept
donations. Do not respond to these offers or pleas for help.

Check out some websites like:

*	http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=155344,00.html

*	http://www.bankrate.com
*	http://www.scambusters.org/
*	http://www.frbsf.org/publications/consumer/fraud.html
*
http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/07/27/10-ways-to-protect-yourself-from-sc
ams-and-ripoffs/

Keep yourself and your family free from those who care nothing about people
and have sold their souls to the evil principality called "Mammon." Don't
make the rip-off artists rich. Instead, you be rich in wisdom . and in true
wealth.

Love you,
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email