Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 04:58:42 -0400

<http://www.myclub52.com/Club52Logo.jpg> From Pastor Dave …

Dear Club 52 Member,

Wow! What a great kick off. Thank you for being a part of Club 52.

There a few things I’d like to chat with you about:

1.	To keep our costs low to you, credit card orders are processed
through SGM. Doing it that way, Club 52 doesn’t have to pay an additional
fee for credit card processing since SGM is already set up to take them. It
helps keeps our tuition costs down. There really is a significant cost to
Club 52 and anywhere we can save you some money, we’ll do it.
 
2.	  <http://www.myclub52.com/Woods-Harrison-Anim.gif> Good news! I
have Michael and Ramona Woods scheduled for Block 3 and Bob Harrison for
Block 2! Next week, I’m talking to America’s Money Coach, Bill Staton to see
what we can arrange.

Michael and Ramona Woods are founders of the Ashtae Product line doing $10
million in annual sales. Bob Harrison took a dying Chrysler Dealership and
turned it around using God’s principles. Today he conducts events in
California, Florida, and Hawaii. 
 
3.	Please remember: the mentors and I are NOT being paid for Club 52.
We are here to make an investment in you. We believe we are all benefiting
from Club 52 connections!
 
4.	If you haven’t already signed up – get signed up for Block 2 as soon
as you possibly can. And save your million dollar bills. You can cash them
in later. I talked with Bob Harrison this morning and he’s getting ready to
roll out the red carpet for a Club 52 member who will be attending his
“Increase Event” in California, Florida, or Hawaii.
 
5.	Congratulations Club 52 Member, Jeff Dettloff, for receiving this
year’s “Emerging Entrepreneur Award.” (May Issue of Lansing Business
Monthly). God bless you, Jeff. We are proud of you.
 
6.	Would you feel bad if I had a guest speaker like Bob Harrison stay
over and speak at a Sunday church service? Some of the behind the scenes
folks thought that it wouldn’t be special for Club 52 members if we had a
speaker stay. But the speaker would prepare something JUST for Club 52
members on Saturday, and something totally different on Sunday. There are
some we couldn’t bring in if we didn’t do it that way because of the high
cost. Drop us an email at [email-masked] and Let us know what you think.
 
7.	Another question is this: How many of you would like some added
social events, like an evening potluck and time for networking and
fellowship? Again, you can email your thoughts to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 
 
8.	Here’s a good testimony. I preached at Biker’s Church for their
first missions’ convention. I talked about getting a connection with the
Great Commission. Nine people came to Jesus, and the goal for faith promises
was $12,000. When they were tallied up, Pastor Joe announced over $27,000 in
faith promises for missions. Praise God!

Thank you for being a Club 52 member. You have a great future. Club 52 was a
dream from God, and I know YOU WILL PROFIT. God has given you the power to
get wealth. Thanks for being my friend.

With Love in Jesus,
Dave Williams