Subject: Encourage others to become a part of Club 52 in 2010
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:51:12 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

I’ve created some materials you can use to encourage others to become a part
of Club 52 in 2010. Download them here:
<http://www.myclub52.com/2010Download.pdf>
http://www.myclub52.com/2010Download.pdf

Get children, Grandchildren, friends and family involved.

Download to your printer or e-mail them to everyone who you feel would
benefit from Club 52. 

This year may be our final year for Club 52, (but Club 52 Alliance will go
on) if the 52 millionaires are created. The Lord only asked me to help Him
raise up 52 new millionaires in the church.

I love you,

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email