Subject: Important Club 52 Alliance Briefing from Dave Williams
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 23:05:58 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Decreeing God’s Word
Over Your Life, Family, and Business

Important Club 52 Alliance 
Briefing from Dave Williams

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

God bless you, my dear friend! 

I was thinking about you today and wanted to remind you of some HIGHLY
IMPORTANT Scripture declarations and confessions you can decree daily. They
are based on God’s eternal promises and will help expand your “kingdom
within” to expand your “kingdom without.”

Here they are:

Faith Declarations Based On God’s Promises Of Wealth 

*	I remember the Lord my God, for it is He who has given me the power
to get wealth – Deuteronomy 8:18, and it is He who is able to do exceeding
abundantly above all that I can ask, think, or imagine, according the power
that works in me – Ephesians 3:20. 
*	I have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16, and can do all
things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13.
*	Because Jesus is My Shepherd, I shall lack no beneficial thing –
Psalm 23:1. I am consistent in tithing, therefore the windows of heaven are
opened to me and I am finding hidden treasures, secret riches, and unlimited
resources – Isaiah 45:3; Ephesians 3:16. I give generous offerings,
therefore, the devourer (of debt, lack, and scarcity) is rebuked over my
life and my home, and blessings are coming my way from heaven itself –
Malachi 3:10-12. 
*	And because I have developed a life of generosity by giving alms to
the poor, faith promises for missions, and first fruits for men and women of
God, my personal storehouses are beginning to overflow – Proverbs 3:9-10,
wealth and riches are filling my home – Psalm 112:3, and I am coming into a
new dimension of God’s lavish blessings – Psalm 66:12.
*	I thank God who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ.
He always causes me to triumph - 1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14. 
*	I live and walk by faith and not by sight or feelings - 2
Corinthians 5:7. 
*	Because I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, He
lavishes on me everything I need - Matthew 6:33, and daily loads me with
blessings and benefits - Psalm 68:19, and no good thing does He withhold
from me - Psalm 84:11. 
*	My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by
Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19. I give generously, and as a result, it is
given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running
over. - Luke 6:38. The Lord is causing me to inherit riches and is filling
my house with treasures – Proverbs 8:20-22. Because I remain humble, and
reverence the Lord always … riches, honor, and real life is my reward -
Proverbs 22:3-5.
*	I know, and am fully convinced that it is God's will for me to
prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers - 3 John 2.

God bless you, Club 52 Member! I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
May the Lord bless you with His favor, making you 1000 times more!
(Deuteronomy 1:11) 

I love you in Jesus,
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams

*	Club 52 begins May 1, 2010 in the event center. 
*	Please be a part. We need Club 52 graduates to help with
registration, cohort group leaders, administration, bookkeeping,
transcribing, hosting guest speakers, etc.
*	Guest speakers for 2010: 
*	Michael and Ramona Woods return!
Bob Harrison returns
Simon Bailey (former Disney Executive)
Craig Wieland
… and more.
*	In 2009, we ironed out many of the wrinkles. Club 52 in 2010 will be
the best. (Note: some of those who helped us in 2009 are really prospering.
One businessperson has so much business now … and sales … her head is
spinning. Another wrote a tithe check in the five figures God is prospering
him so much.
*	Stay connected to the Great Commission … and to Club 52!

Get Someone You Love Registered for the 2010 Club 52

Recently Updated!

The materials I created that you can use to encourage others to become a
part of Club 52 in 2010 have been recently updated to include more details.
Download them here:  <http://www.myclub52.com/2010Download.pdf>
http://www.myclub52.com/2010Download.pdf

Get children, Grandchildren, friends and family involved.

Download to your printer or e-mail them to everyone who you feel would
benefit from Club 52.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email