Subject: From Dr. Dave Williams: How to Be Rich
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:05:46 +0000

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b56b2d1377&e=695b71505c

   Update from Dr. Dave Williams
   Friday, July 29, 2011 7:05 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   In today’s e-mail, I want to share with you the late J. Paul Getty’s secrets
   for riches. Keep in mind that riches are not the same as wealth. If you are
   wealthy, you have riches in every area of life – family, spiritual,
   recreation, rest, etc.

   Getty said the main ingredient in wealth accumulation is hard work, he
   realized it must be smart — based on goals and well thought out plans. Well
   … so much for the four-hour work week! (This is why I never suggested that
   book).

   In his book, "_How To Be Rich,_" Getty outlined the success rules upon which
   his entire career was based:
    1. _"Almost without exception, there is only one way to make a great deal
       of money in the business world — and that is in one’s own business.”_
       Keep in mind that your business may be personal investing. You can work
       on making a living while you are working on making your fortune,
       regardless of your profession or occupation.
    2. _"Never lose sight of the central aim of all business — to produce more
       and better goods or provide more and better services to more people at
       lower cost."_
    3. _"Produce more than you consume."_
    4. _"Legitimate opportunities for expansion should never be ignored or
       overlooked. On the other hand, … always be on guard against the
       temptation to over extend or launch expansion programs blindly, without
       sufficient justification and planning. Forced growth can be fatal to any
       business, new or old." _
    5. "_A businessman must run his own business. _He cannot expect his
       employees to think or do as well as he can. If they could, they would
       not be his employees.”
    6. _“Be constantly alert for new ways to improve his products and services
       and increase his production and sales.”_
    7. _“Be willing to take risks”_
    8. _“Borrowed money must always be promptly repaid. Nothing will write
       finis to a career faster than a bad credit rating." _
    9. _“Constantly seek new horizons and untapped or under-exploited
       markets.”_
   10. _"Nothing builds confidence and volume faster or better than a
       reputation for standing behind one’s work or products. Guarantees should
       always be honored — _and in doubtful cases, the decision should always
       be in the customer’s favor.”
   11. _"No matter how many millions an individual amasses, if he is in
       business he must always consider his wealth as a means for improving
       living conditions everywhere. He must remember that he has
       responsibilities toward his associates, employees, stockholders, and the
       public." _
   12. "Do you want to make a million? Believe me, you can — if you are able to
       _recognize the limitless opportunities, harvests, and potentials around
       you _and will apply these rules and work hard.”

   I love you in Jesus,
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_
   [2]Visit MyClub52.com | [3]Share This with a friend | [4]view email in a
   browser
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=deac14e698&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b56b2d1377&e=695b71505c
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b56b2d1377&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=b56b2d1377
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b56b2d1377&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1