Subject: Club 52 Alliance Briefing from Dr. Dave Williams
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 00:01:38 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because of your relationship with Club 52
<http://www.club52.com/> .

 <http://www.club52.com> Club 52	 

December 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Important Club 52 Alliance 
Briefing from Dave Williams

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

God bless you, my dear friend. I am so grateful to God for your life and
can't wait to see the beautiful things God has planned for you.

Tuesday, December 7th at 7 p.m. Kim Bender will presenting a session on
"Real Estate Opportunities Now." Kim has sold more tha $100 million in real
estate and can help answer your most difficult questions about your real
estate investments. Come prepared!

Now ...

Last Sunday I was preaching on Malachi 3 and talked about the Tither's
Declaration. I thought maybe you'd like have a copy in an easy to read
format along with some great scriptures and promises to meditate on. Here's
the links where you can get them:

*	The Tither's
<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=150
>  Declaration
*	Great Scriptures
<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=149
> 
*	God
<http://myclub52.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=148
> 's Promises for Kingdom Financial Seeds I've Planted

I've also typed up some of my "Quick Notes and Quotes" from Club 52 this
year. Copy them off and read them regularly and the Lord will speak to you
in some way. Also, meditate on Psalm 103, then Psalm 112. Why not read these
Psalms daily for three weeks, and see what the Holy Spirit says to your
heart.

Okay ... here goes ...

Club 52 Quick Key Notes and Quotes in Review:

*	C-52 Quick Note: Wealth is like a 3-legged stool: 

*	Spirit - Spiritual
*	Mind - Attitudinal
*	Action - Practical

*	C-52 Quick Quote: "You set the conditions for God to impart wealth
into your life."
*	C-52 Quick Note: In 1979, 56% of divorces centered around financial
clashes. Today, nearly 90% of divorces center around financial clashes
*	C-52 Bible Note: Poverty and Shame shall be to him that refuses
instruction - Proverbs 13:18
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "The poverty mentality darkens dreams."
*	C-52 Quick Note: The wealthy mindset helps dreams come true
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "Wealth is not something you pursue - it's
something you attract"
*	C-52 Quick Note: The wealthy made a commitment to being wealthy and
took responsibility for it
*	C-52 Quick Note: Always remember the miracle of compound interest
and dollar cost averaging
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "Eyes that look are common; eyes that see are
rare." ~ J. Oswald Sanders
*	C-52 Quick Note: Wealth Keys: 

1.	Know where you are (net assets)
2.	Know where you want to go (goals)
3.	Establish your vision and faith goals (Prayer + Dream + Goal Book)
4.	Watch for God's opportunities (Faith + Action)

*	C-52 Quick Quote: "A second class effort is a first class mistake."
~ William Arthur Ward
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "We get paid for bringing value to the
marketplace." ~ Jim Rohn
*	C-52 Bible Note: Think Increase - Psalm 115:13-16
*	C-52 Quick Note: Lack and Poverty are NOT God's will for you
*	C-52 Quick Note: No believer has a money problem. The problem really
is:

*	Lack of Obedience (faith)
*	Lack of Vision 
*	Lack of an Abundant Attitude

*	C-52 Quick Quote: "The events of your past do not need to govern
your future"
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "You can either work for money - or you can create
wealth"
*	C-52 Quick Quote: "Become wealthy on the inside to become wealthy on
the outside because your inner kingdom determines your outer kingdom."
*	C-52 Bible Note: Wealth is a crown for the wise

God bless you, my friend. I pray the Lord fill you with His amazing favor!

Love in Jesus, 
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams

202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.club52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email