Subject: Club 52 > Traits of Extremely Wealthy People - Part 6
From: "Club 52 - Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:10:14 -0500

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=34adfdccb6&e=695b71505c

   Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:10 am EST

Michael Bishop,

   Here’s another lesson on the traits of extremely wealthy believers.

They Create Rather than Compete

   Extremely wealthy people became wealthy and stay wealthy, by being
   innovative. Being innovative ensures that you always have a supply of new
   ideas to create wealth. Look around you for some opportunities that can make
   you rich. Be observant. Don’t miss your harvest. It’s impossible to be
   creative and competitive at the same time. Let others compete with you, but
   keep your focus on innovation for your own success.

They are Happy to Help Others

     ^30Jesus replied with a story: “A Jewish man was traveling on a trip from
     Jerusalem to Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits. They stripped him of
     his clothes, beat him up, and left him half dead beside the road.

     ^31“By chance a priest came along. But when he saw the man lying there, he
     crossed to the other side of the road and passed him by.

     ^32A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he
     also passed by on the other side.

     ^33“Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt
     compassion for him. ^34Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds
     with olive oil and wine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own
     donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. ^35The next day
     he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, ‘Take care of this
     man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m
     here.’

     ^36“Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who
     was attacked by bandits?” Jesus asked.

     ^37The man replied, “The one who showed him mercy.” Then Jesus said, “Yes,
     now go and do the same.”

     _~ Luke 10:30-37_

   You fit the description. I have watched how Club 52 members have helped each
   other, and how the mentors have poured their lives into members. Thank you
   Club 52 Member. Thank you Club 52 Mentors!

   You have such a great future!

   I love you in Jesus,
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

     * [2]Visit MyClub52.com
     * [3]Share This with a friend
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=2ad451cd73&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=34adfdccb6&e=695b71505c

   [4]view email in a browser
     Links:
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=34adfdccb6&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]forward to a friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=34adfdccb6
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=34adfdccb6&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1