Subject: From Dr. Dave Williams: Important Club 52 Alert
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 07:00:12 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=be0ba9f7b9&e=695b71505c

   Update from Dr. Dave Williams
   Friday, September 9, 2011 7:00 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   _God bless you!_

   This e-mail is truly an important newsletter.

In this issue:

     * _Fort Lauderdale Event _
     * _To Activate Wealth …_
     * _Club 52 Publishing Group_
     * _Club 52 Intensive Event_
     * _Why You May Want to Consider Buying Property Now_
     * _Great News! Possible New Property for SGM and Club 52_
     * _From My Heart …_

Fort Lauderdale Event Soon

   I am leaving this week for _Alexandria, Minnesota _where I’ll be leading a
   fasting and prayer conference for Minnesota ministers. Then six days later,
   I’ll be traveling to _St. Petersburg _to conduct a great mission’s
   conference at Suncoast Cathedral. From there, Mary Jo and I will trek over
   to _Fort Lauderdale _to meet up with you for the Bob Harrison Increase
   Event. _Come expecting at least one million dollar idea!_

   There is something about being in a faith-charged atmosphere that brings
   increase to our lives. I hope to see you there and hope we’ll be able to
   share a meal or get together around the pool … or on the beach.

   _Thank you Kim Bender and Deanne Moore for your Organization Brilliance in
   putting this all together for us in Club 52!_

   _Hey … pray for Club 52 Member Pastor Joe Rabideau … he’s riding his
   motorcycle all the way to Fort Lauderdale._

To Activate Wealth …

   There are three stages:
    1. Prophetic (Getting God’s Mind and Heart)
    2. Strategic (Your plan, advice, mentorship, goals)
    3. Operational (Doing, Acting, performing, obeying with tenacity)

Psalm 32:8-9 AMPL

     _^8I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
     I will counsel you with My eye upon you. _

     _^9Be not like the horse or the mule, which lack understanding, which must
     have their mouths held firm with bit and bridle, or else they will not
     come with you._

Proverbs 21:5 NLT

     _^5 Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts
     lead to poverty._

Club 52 Publishing Group

   I am so grateful to the Club 52 transcribers, editors, and readers. Thank
   you so much for your labor of love.

   _We are getting ready to go to press with our first Club 52 book:_

   _How to Solve any Problem_ … plus … _Proven Tips for Becoming a Millionaire
   _by _John and Judy O’Leary_.

   We will soon be establishing an editorial commission to evaluate material
   for it’s motivational, inspirational and impartational qualities for
   publishing. I’ll tell you more when we can meet together.

Club 52 Intensive Event

   This will be free to all Club 52 members but we ask you to promote it and
   bring a paying guest. There will be ten business people from Detroit area
   coming and ten students from Eastern Michigan University.

   _Thursday March 1 – Saturday March 3, 2012_

     Thursday evening 7 – 9 p.m.
     Friday Evening 7- 9 p.m.
     Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.

   _Cost: _$1497 for non members. $397 for Mount Hope Members (including our
   daughter churches and affiliates). _Does not include text books or offerings
   each day._

   _“A Million dollar education for $397”_

   I will need to meet with mentors and presenters in November to lay the plan.

Why You May Want to Consider Buying Property Now

   I was reading an article in Kiplinger’s October 2011 issue:

     _Six Good Reasons to Buy a Home Now:_
    1. Prices have nearly hit bottom
    2. Houses are affordable again
    3. Mortgage rates won’t go any lower
    4. It’s a buyer’s market
    5. You may find a distressed property
    6. Home Ownership is still attractive

   I agree with their findings.

   _Jim Rohn once said, “Don’t buy your second car until you buy your second
   home.”_

Great News!

New Property for SGM and Club 52?

   I have been searching for properties where I could put my offices for
   Strategic Global Mission and Club 52 publishing when I transition from the
   pastorate. Good news! We may have found a large office building really close
   to the church with room for our offices, plus publishing headquarters, and
   maybe even have enough office space to lease to Club 52 members who have
   businesses and need office space.

   _Why it will be great: _We can get together regularly to discuss what’s
   going on in the world and in the kingdom so some don’t get afraid and stop
   doing all the things we’ve learned.

   I want to get six computers with internet access to actually begin showing
   Club 52 members how to invest on line, research, and even find great real
   estate deals.

From For Profit to Non-Profit Educational?

   We are considering moving Club 52 into a non-profit educational status, or
   making it a non-profit arm of SGM. The only reason we are taxable is so we
   can give rewards. We would still be able to give the free rewards and
   magazine rewards, but your gifts would be tax deductible.

From my heart …

   Today offers the greatest opportunities for acceleration, increase, and
   multiplication for those who are in tune with God and unafraid to take
   action as the Holy Spirit leads. Fifty-two are destined for outrageous
   wealth. Are you one of them? You’ll know by your thoughts, words, and
   actions.

   Dr. Gary Smalley told us about the recent discovery of brain cells found in
   the heart. They are now calling the heart “the second brain.” It has 40,000
   brain neurons operating which release chemicals for success, increase, and
   health … or failure, decrease, and sickness.

   Most of us are familiar with the concept of neurons in the brain. Fewer seem
   aware of the fact that there are neurons in the heart. Heart Neurons?
   Absolutely. Researchers call it "the little brain in the heart." Amazing!
   This discovery in 1991 spawned the field of neurocardiology. Scientists have
   found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex
   system referred to as "the brain in the heart."

   Science has once again proven that God knew what He was talking about.

Proverbs 23:7

     _^7For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he … _

Proverbs 17:22 AMPL

     _^22A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but
     a broken spirit dries up the bones._

Ephesians 4:23 AMPL

     _^23And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh
     mental and spiritual attitude]_

I Hope You will Become an SGM Partner if you are not

   Many Club 52 folks have asked how to become a partner with SGM. SGM is our
   charitable missions ministry with a strict focus on grants and scholarships
   for inner city-type children’s ministries and church planters and pastors.
   Those two “people groups” are on God’s heart and every year we make another
   mark in these lives, through our training ministry to pastors, and grants to
   inner city type children’s ministries.

   We are accelerating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the three A’s (the
   Americas, Africa, and Asia). Just $30 a month makes you a partner, or an
   annual gift of $300 for a scholarship or grant.

   You can even request a copy of our ministry plan / business plan for SGM if
   you are a partner. You can use it as a format for writing your own business
   plan.

   Our address:

     Strategic Global Mission
     P.O. Box 80825
     Lansing, MI 48908-0825

   I Love and appreciate you!
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_
   [2]Visit MyClub52.com | [3]Share This with a friend | [4]view email in a
   browser
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b16df35542&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=be0ba9f7b9&e=695b71505c
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=be0ba9f7b9&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=be0ba9f7b9
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=be0ba9f7b9&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1