Subject: Club 52 Briefing - Who are you listening to?
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:03:51 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Who are You Listening to?

Important Club 52 Briefing 
from Dr. Dave Williams

Dear Club 52 Member and Alliance Member,

I hope you enjoyed listening to Craig Wieland as much as I did. If you
couldn't make it this past Saturday the audio recordings and PowerPoint
slides should be available on the website later this week.

I really hope you'll be able to join me this Tuesday evening when I'll be
conducting a session on Moving From "Need" to "Desire" along with a question
and answer session. I'll be sharing some key principles that millionaires
apply, and how you can apply these principles to accelerate your wealth.
This session will be from 7:00 to 8:30 in the Multi-Purpose Room. 

Then, the following Tuesday, November 9, I'll be conducting a session on
Millionaire Investing. I'll be sharing practical ways to set up storehouse
accounts (investment accounts) and will give you some web page addresses and
phone numbers. I do not give investment advice. I am not qualified, but I
can share with you testimonies and how to strategize for success. This
session will also be from 7:00 to 8:30 in the Multi-Purpose Room. 

Now, I have a question for you:

Who are You Listening to?

Michael and Ramona Woods have a mentor. 

John O'Leary has a mentor. 

When it comes to money mentors, Richard Templar describes them like this: 

"Money Mentors are people who have proven their financial acumen by making a
bit of money themselves"

When there are millions of things you don't know, there is a solution. And
here it is. Find someone who does know, and is willing to impart that
knowledge, or know-how, to you. If you can't get an appointment, read their
books and listen to their CDs, or order their newsletters. 

Over the years my money mentors have been Joe Gandolfo, a multi-millionaire
and Mark Skousen, an independently super-wealthy advisor. Earlier, even
before the internet, Dick Fabian, and The Wall Street Digest publisher,
Donald Rowe were my mentors. I've been with these men in person, sitting
either in seminars or their offices. I've had personal time with them, but
only a little. Most of my time was in doing what they said to do. 

John Cummuta and Bill Staton have been companions in my car for many years
as I allowed them to mentor me through their audio teachings. John showed me
how to transform debt into wealth and Bill taught me how I could be a
multi-millionaire by investing in America's Finest Companies. 

I am thankful to God for the people He has brought into my life. 

Club 52 has assembled some of the best to help you, mentor you, and pray for
you. Now it's up to you to find some of your own. If you want to run a
business, find someone who runs a successful business and learn from him or
her. If you want to make wise investments, find someone who has a good track
record in investments. 

Choose your mentors wisely . for the sake of your family and your future. 

I love you much!
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email