Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 20:43:57 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Dear Club 52 Member,

Block 3 Registration Update:

*	
You can now  <http://myclub52.com/store/index.php/customer/account/login/>
register for Block 3 online. Login with your registered email address and
your password to reserve your spot. 

*	
We hope to have homework for Block 3 available online in early September. 

*	
Last Saturday a few of you asked us to hold your payment for a few days for
books and registration. These will be processed on Monday, August 10. If you
register online your credit/debit card will be charged right away.

It’s only been a week and I miss you already! What a joy to be with high
achievers every Saturday morning during Club 52.

*	In Fun
Daddy," a little boy asked his father. "How much does it cost to get
married?"
"I don't know, son. I'm still paying for it."
*	Bible Verse for Today: I Chronicles 29:12
12 Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power
and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and
given strength.
*	Quotes for Achievers:

	Dr. Dave Martin: “If you want to be a success in life you need to
get around people who have already been where you want to go.”

	Jim Rohn: “If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep
getting what you’ve always got.”

Please don’t miss Block 3. It will be the best ever with Bill Staton,
America’s Money Coach. I hope you are listening to his CDs now.

God bless you, my friend. I pray the Lord fill you with His amazing favor!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email