Subject: Four of the Greatest Investments You Can Make
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:02:38 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=7739323e07&e=695b71505c

   Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:02 pm EDT

Michael Bishop,

   Let me talk to you today about the four greatest investments you can make in
   life. You can set a plan in motion, stick with it, and over time, you’ll be
   astounded at what the Lord has helped you achieve.

   Here are the four greatest investments on earth:
    1. Kingdom of God (Tithe, Offerings, Alms, Faith Promises, First Fruits)
    2. Your education, motivation, and inspiration (seminars, conferences,
       books, audio and video)
    3. Active Capital Investments (into your business)
    4. Passive Capital Investments (in stocks, mutual funds, or bonds)

   My primary investment is in No. 1 – _The Kingdom of God_. That’s where I
   plant my biggest seeds, and through alms I “loan to the Lord.” Kingdom
   investments are what bring God into a partnership with you. You can, in
   faith, claim great interest on your loans to the Lord (through alms), and
   claim huge bumper harvests from your seeds planted in offerings, faith
   promises, and first fruits.

   Second, we already know that if we become bigger on the inside we’ll attract
   more on the outside. That’s why, over the years I have invested a
   significant percentage of my income on my _personal education_. I attend
   seminars, conferences, and invest in “automobile university” (CDs for the
   travel time). Little by little, line upon line, I find myself growing larger
   on the inside, attracting more value on the outside.

   For instance, when I attended the Bob Harrison Increase Event in Palm Beach
   six years ago, I got one idea that brought me 100 times the investment I
   made to get to the event. It cost me about $4000 total because I took Mary
   Jo and the kids and we had two hotel rooms. But within two years, that one
   idea added another $400,000 to my net assets. That $4000 investment made me
   $400,000 more on the inside … and it manifested on the outside about 20
   months later. (Mary Jo and I also planted a $1200 seed into Bob’s Ministry
   at the event).

   Third, _active capital _is the money you reinvest into your business to make
   it grow more. If you are a realtor, perhaps you’ll invest in more
   advertising, or a system of keeping in touch with your clients to maintain
   relationships. Maybe you’ll find a way to go the extra mile – a mile others
   are not going with their clients. I know one particular realtor that gives
   her clients a $200 gas card. There are creative ways of investing in your
   business, whether it’s being able to hire a new employee, or outsourcing
   some area of your business that has consumed too much of your time.

   Fourth, _passive capital _is monumental and getting off the “hours for
   dollars” syndrome. Passive capital investments get your dollars working
   while you sleep. You let someone else manage your investments (if you
   utilize mutual funds), or you invest in America’s Finest Companies yourself
   … and watch your fortune grow. Dollars then become your employees and work
   for you, instead of you working for dollars.

   My suggestion is that you set a percentage for each investment category –
   then stick to it. Most people think money is for spending. Millionaires know
   money is for investing.

   Amazing! Read Matthew 25:14-30

   Those are my thoughts for you today! God has given you the power to get
   wealth!
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_

   _P.S._ Please don't forget about the upcoming events with Dr. Bob Harrison.
   I believe they both will help you, your family, your future, and your
   wealth.

Club 52 Achiever’s Event

   Bob Harrison will be talking to us at breakfast, in seminar, then at lunch.
   _If you register before July 16, you’ll get a $10 discount._ [2]Download the
   registration form now.
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=ccb40ce50a&e=695b71505c

   _This is something you can invite non-Club 52 members to experience. _

Saturday, July 23

   _Sessions_ _Event_ _Time_ _Price_
   Session 1 _Breakfast – Secrets of High Achievers - Part 1_ 8:30 a.m. – 10:00
   a.m. $25.00 Before 7/16
   Session 2 _Seminar – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 2_ 10:15 a.m.– 11:00
   a.m. Offering
   Session 3 _Seminar – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 3_ 11:15 a.m. – Noon
   Offering
   Session 4 _Luncheon – Secrets of High Achievers – Part 4_ Noon – 1:30 p.m.
   $30.00 Before 7/16
   _Best Deal
   >>>>>>>>>_ _Buy both breakfast and luncheon and save $5_ 8:30 a.m. – 1:30
   p.m. $50 Before 7/16
   $60 On or After 7/16

Sunday, July 24

   Dr. Harrison will be speaking at the 6:00 p.m. service at Mount Hope Church.
   Come ready to receive and get increase strategies for every area of your
   life!

The First Club 52 Travel Increase Event

   The  _Bob Harrison Florida Increase Event _will be held at the beautiful
   [3]Marriott  Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale this year (September 29 –
   October 1). Myles Monroe, Sammy Chand, Dave Martin, and others will be
   presenting at the event. We will leave on Wednesday, September 28 and return
   on Sunday, October 2.
     Links:
       3. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=3138913e57&e=695b71505c

September 28 – October 2

Club 52 Members subtract $200 from each price

   _Here are the discounted prices if booked by_ _August 1, 2011_ _After August
   1, 2011_
   _Per person_ single occupancy: $1719* $1819
   _Per married couple_ double occupancy: $2299* $2499
   _Per person_ double occupancy (2 women, etc.): $1297* $1397

   _We have to purchase single banquet tickets for unmarried, so the price is
   slightly higher._

   _Price are good until August 1, 2011. Full payment must be made by August 1
   for seat to be secured._

   _Price includes:_
     * Airfare
     * Registration
     * Resort Hotel (4 nights)
     * Ground Transportation (to and from airport)
     * Banquet meal and entertainment
     * $50 per person in product discounts (Harrison)

_Contact Kim Bender at 517-706-2553 to reserve your spot._

[4]See the Hotel
     Links:
       4. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b62bc37cb1&e=695b71505c

   [5]Visit MyClub52.com | [6]Share This with a friend | [7]view email in a
   browser
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b5eb20cca9&e=695b71505c
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=7739323e07&e=695b71505c
       7. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=7739323e07&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [8]Unsubscribe | [9]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       8. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=7739323e07
       9. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=7739323e07&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1