Subject: Ten Big Mistakes Made by Those Who Could Have Become Millionaires
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:19:57 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> . If you no longer wish to receive these emails
please email us <mailto:[email-masked]> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Ten Big Mistakes Made by
Those Who Could Have Become Millionaires

21 Millionaires in the Making

Candidly, I believe 21 people in the first group of Club 52 are destined now
to become millionaires. 

I see them doing the right things, saying the right things, and taking the
right actions toward their future. 

I can “feel” it in my heart when I’m around them. They are connected. Most
of them have sought out mentors, attended other seminars, and taken classes
to make themselves bigger on the inside to become bigger on the outside.

88.7% of all Business Failures

According to Dun and Bradstreet statistics1, 88.7% of all business failures
are due to management mistakes.

Do you know what just two of those management mistakes are?

1.	Not networking with others in business and similar businesses
2.	Not being informed of new resources available for your success

There are eight other big management mistakes in your business, which I will
share at a luncheon especially for those alliance members who stay connected
to Club 52.

Why you want to stay connected with Club 52

In Club 52, you network with others who have the same passion, dreams, and
aspirations as you. “Iron sharpens iron.” Markets are constantly changing,
resources are changing, marketing techniques are advancing – if you stay
abreast, you can move light years ahead of others in business.

Private Luncheons

We are planning Private Luncheons only for Club 52 Alliance members who stay
connected to Club 52 in 2010. You will enjoy a lunch with millionaires like
Michael and Ramona Woods, Simon Bailey, Bob Harrison and more. I will have
private luncheons with you to give you the latest research and practical
ideas for your success.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Harrison.jpg> 
Bob Harrison	   <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Woods.jpg> 
Michael and Ramona Woods
<http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Bailey.jpg> 
Simon Bailey	 

E-mail me <mailto:[email-masked]>  if you plan to stay connected in 2010.
If so, you’ll continue to receive my e-messages and other benefits we are
developing including the luncheon times. (There is a fee for the luncheons,
but they are only for those who stay connected in 2010 and help me build 31
more people destined to join the ranks of the 1/3 of 1% Americans who have
attained millionaire status.)

Blessing on you …

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 

Dave Williams

  _____  

1“Small Business: Preventing Failure – Promoting Success,” by Lewis A. Paul
Jr., Wichita State University, Small Business Development Center.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email