Subject: Club 52 > Traits of Extremely Wealthy People - Part 1
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:43:33 -0500

You're receiving this newsletter because of your relationship with Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

January 18, 2011 5:41 PM

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

God wants you wealthy! If He didn't, HE wouldn't have given you the power to
get wealth!

Last Fall in one of our Tuesday night sessions I told Club 52 members that
SUCCESS LEAVES TRACKS. If you want to be a successful pastor, look to
successful pastors, find their "tracks" and then follow them.

I've been working on a small booklet entitled, Traits of Extremely Wealthy
People. Wealthy people share several common traits. I have studied them for
many years, starting with Abraham, the father of all those who would have
faith. 

In this e-mail and several subsequent e-mails, I'll share the highlights of
the booklet.

Traits of Extremely Wealthy People

Okay, here's the first trait:

They Commit Themselves to Being Wealthy

First, they decided to become wealthy. 

Then they committed themselves to being wealthy. A commitment is
incalculably stronger than a mere decision. With commitment, there is the
resolve to allocate whatever is necessary to achieving the commitment,
whether it's time, energy, or a portion of income . whatever! 

Remember, we always become wealthy on the inside before we become truly
wealthy on the outside. Only with a firm commitment are angels dispatched on
our behalf to help make the dream a reality.

More next time .

Love you,
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams
Club 52 President

202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email