Subject: From Dr. Dave Williams: Think Like a Millionaire
From: "Dr. Dave Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:04:32 -0400

Email not displaying correctly? [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=6c891ffe32&e=695b71505c

   Update from Dr. Dave Williams
   Friday, August 12, 2011 7:04 am EDT

Michael Bishop,

   In today’s e-mail, I want to share some abbreviated thoughts from Jim
   Stovall, president of Narrative Television Network.

If you want to be a millionaire, you MUST think like a millionaire.

   Millionaires understand that everyone has to earn money. You cannot “make
   it.”

   Millionaires understand that there is generally no way to get rich quick.
   Look for crock-pot solutions, not microwave solutions.

   Millionaires learn how to live on less than they earn so that their money
   can work for them instead of them working for their money.

   Millionaires understand the difference between cost and value.

   Millionaires seek advice from the best professionals available and from
   millionaire mentors. They only get advice from people who have what they
   want.

   Millionaires march to their own drummer and seek their own goals. They
   really don't care who is or is not impressed by them.

   Millionaires understand what money will do and will not do. Money will buy
   things, security, or memories, but it will not make you happy.

   Millionaires understand the equation between time and money. Money is in
   abundant supply in the marketplace. Time can never be replaced; therefore,
   millionaires will trade reasonable amounts of money to save their time.

   Millionaires are, by and large, first generation.

   Millionaires use their money and enjoy people instead of those shallow
   individuals who try to use people and enjoy money. Money can be replaced.
   People cannot.

   As you go through your day today, think like a millionaire, and you will
   begin to act like a million. Before you know it, you will be a millionaire.

   Today’s the day!
   Dave Williams
   _Club 52 President_
   [2]Visit MyClub52.com | [3]Share This with a friend | [4]view email in a
   browser
     Links:
       2. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=06bda6f653&e=695b71505c
       3. http://us2.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=6c891ffe32&e=695b71505c
       4. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=6c891ffe32&e=695b71505c

   You are receiving this message because of your relationship with Club 52.

   CLUB 52
202 S. CREYTS RD.
Lansing, Michigan 48901

   Copyright (C) 2011 CLUB 52 All rights reserved.

        Sent to [email-masked] | [5]Unsubscribe | [6]Forward to a Friend
     Links:
       5. http://myclub52.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=b14d07ab99&e=695b71505c&c=6c891ffe32
       6. http://us2.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&id=6c891ffe32&e=695b71505c

                                Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=0f529483b2c02d31283591d80&afl=1