Subject: Club 52 Message from Pastor Dave
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:00:13 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

From Pastor Dave …

Dear Club 52 Member,

Only 10 days to go!

Block 2 is beginning on July 11th. Here’s the Block 2 line up.

201 - Principles Of Wealth And Abundance

Saturday, July 11, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009 – Bob Harrison

Motivational Quotes I love:

"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do
and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore." ~ Dale Carnegie 

"Everyone who got where he is has had to begin where he was." ~ Robert Louis
Stevenson 

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without
trials." ~ Chinese proverb 

"Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully." ~ Zig
Ziglar 

"Honor the LORD by giving him your money and the first part of all your
crops. Then you will have more grain and grapes than you will ever need." ~
Solomon - Proverbs 3:9-10 CEV

Once again ... I love you in Jesus! 

And remember … God has given YOU the power to get wealth and YOU have a
millionaire mind!

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DW-signature-transparent.gif> 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email