Subject: Important Club 52 Alliance Briefing from Dave Williams
From: "Club 52" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:39:08 -0400

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of Club 52
<http://www.myclub52.com/> .

 <http://www.myclub52.com> Club 52	 

Important Club 52 Alliance 
Briefing from Dave Williams

Dear Club 52 Alliance Member,

God bless you, my friend!

I will be brief in my briefing today.

In doing research for a new book I am working on, I came across some
important quotes that you can share with your children, grandchildren, and
other loved ones. These will help instill some of the most critical values
of authentic millionaires. Here they are:

William J.H. Boetcker
1942:

1.	You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2.	You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
3.	You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
4.	You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
5.	You cannot build character and courage by taking away man’s
initiative and independence.
6.	You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
7.	You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
8.	You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
9.	You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
10.	You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not
do for themselves.

Abraham Lincoln
March 21st 1864 address:

“Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; is a positive good
in the world. 

“That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence, is
just encouragement to industry and enterprise. 

“Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him
labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that
his own shall be safe from violence when built.”

Adrian Rogers
1931

“You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy
out of prosperity. 

“What one person received without working for, another person must work for
without receiving. 

“The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not
first take from somebody else. 

“When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because
the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets
the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get
what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any
nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.” 

I would encourage you to copy this e-mail and save it. 

Read it and re-read it. 

And when you vote … vote like a millionaire and say “no” to those who use
code words such as “social equity,” “economic equality,” “spread the
wealth,” “progressive,” and who belittle businesses, calling them “corporate
bureaucracies.” 

Can you guess which political group said this? Do these words sound like
words from the Bible? Do these words sound like those spoken by wealthy
people?

“[We are] a revolutionary, socialist … organization, dedicated to the
replacement of capitalist rule by a genuine workers' democracy that will
guarantee full economic, social, political and legal equality to all who are
exploited, oppressed and repelled by the profit system and its
offshoot—imperialism. We are unionists, antiwar activists, free speech
advocates, environmentalists, gay freedom fighters and rebellious people …

We all must make your own choices. Let’s choose God’s plan and be the
lenders, not the borrowers, the head, and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28).

I love you much!
  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/DaveWilliamsSig.gif> 
Dave Williams

P.S. Registration for Block 1 has begun <http://www.myclub52.com/store> . If
you get three people to sign up for Club 52 in 2010, you will be a part of a
blue-ribbon luncheon with our top mentors during the season. You will be
able to ask questions and give your input to help us improve the entire Club
52 year.

  _____  

Get Someone You Care About 
Signed Up for 2010 Club 52

Club 52 begins May 1, 2010 in the event center. 

*	Tuition $1119 per block for new members
*	$1000 discount only to Mount Hope Church Members
*	Free attendance to all Club 52 Alliance Members (Graduates) – no
materials issued

Please be a part. 

We need Club 52 graduates to help with registration, cohort group leaders,
administration, bookkeeping, transcribing, hosting guest speakers, etc.

Guest speakers for 2010: 

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/CraigWieland.jpg> 
Craig Wieland	   <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Harrison.jpg> 
Bob Harrison	   <http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Woods.jpg> 
Michael and Ramona Woods
<http://www.myclub52.com/images/Speakers/Bailey.jpg> 
Simon Bailey	 

Also ... John and Judy O’Leary, John Hayes, Bruce Van Hal, Kim Bender, Scott
Benjamin … and more!

In 2009, we ironed out many of the initial wrinkles. Club 52 in 2010 will be
the best. (Note: some of those who helped us in 2009 are really prospering.
One businessperson has so much business now … and sales … her head is
spinning. Another wrote a tithe check in the five figures God is prospering
him so much.)

Stay connected to the Great Commission … and to Club 52!

Registration

On Line or by phone

Begins Midnight April 1, 2010

Orientation

Get Acquainted with Club 52.

*	Saturday, May 1

101 Resetting Your Wealth Thermometer

The Theology And Psychology Of Wealth 

*	Saturday, May 8
*	Saturday, May 15 - John + Judy O’Leary
*	Saturday, May 22

Also: John Hayes, Bruce Van Hal, Scott Benjamin, Kim Bender and more!

201 Principles Of Wealth And Abundance

The Cyrus Anointing – Business and Advancement

*	Saturday, July 10
*	Saturday, July 17
*	Saturday, July 24 - Bob Harrison - Dr. Increase!
*	Saturday, July 31

301 Understanding The Fundamentals Of Investments 

Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Mutual Funds, etc.

*	Saturday, September 11 - Michael + Ramona Woods – Ashtae Products
*	Saturday, September 18
*	Saturday, September 25 - Simon Bailey – Former Disney Executive
*	Saturday, October 2

401 Launching Into Your Wealthy Future

A Greater Vision of Your Tomorrow and How to achieve it

*	Saturday, October 30 - Craig Wieland – Wieland-Davco Corporation
*	Saturday, November 6
*	Saturday, November 13
*	Saturday, November 20 - Impartation + Graduation

All sessions will be held in the 
Mount Hope Church Event Center
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917

Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

  <http://www.myclub52.com/images/C52Logo-transparent.gif> 
202 South Creyts Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 319-5752
www.myclub52.com
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Email