Subject: FW: MIKE B - DETROIT 28SEP11
From: "Deanne Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:53:04 -0400

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:22 PM
To: Deanne Moore
Subject: MIKE B - DETROIT 28SEP11

 <http://www.delta.com>  	 
<https://www.delta.com/barcode/LinearServlet?BARCODE=3JF6Y9529SBY&HEIGHT
=85&WIDTH=200&BAR_HEIGHT=1.8> 
	
Your Receipt and Itinerary	 (Scan this barcode at a Delta
Self-Service Kiosk to access your reservation.) 	
            DAVID WILLIAMS
            202 S CREYTS RD
            LANSING MI 48917

Thank you for choosing Delta. We encourage you to review this
information before your trip. If you need to contact Delta or check on
your flight information, go to delta.com <http://www.delta.com> , call
800-221-1212 or call the number on the back of your SkyMiles(r) card.

Now, managing your travel plans just got easier. You can exchange,
reissue and refund electronic tickets at delta.com
<http://www.delta.com> . Take control and make changes to your
itineraries at delta.com/itineraries <http://www.delta.com/itineraries>
. 

Speed through the airport. Check-in online for your flight.	  
<http://images.delta.com/delta/emailprograms/template/btn_dottedarrow_en
dcap.gif> 
Check-in
<http://delta.com/traveling_checkin/itineraries_checkin/requirements/ind
ex.jsp> 
 
<http://images.delta.com/delta/emailprograms/template/btn_rt_endcap.gif>

________________________________

Flight Information 
DELTA CONFIRMATION #:  G5KFC7
TICKET #:  00623561237946
                                 Bkng                          Meals/
Seat/
Day Date       Flight     Status Class       City        Time  Other
Cabin
--- ----- --------------- ------ ----- ---------------- ------ ------
-------
Wed 28SEP DELTA 1804        OK     T   LV DETROIT       1025A    V
42C
                                       AR FT LAUDERDALE 128P
COACH

Sun 02OCT DELTA 1904        OK     T   LV FT LAUDERDALE 800A     V
26D
                                       AR DETROIT       1102A
COACH
Check your flight information online at delta.com or call the Delta
Flightline at 800-325-1999. 

Baggage Fees (per passenger each way)

Economy Class

First /
Business Elite1

Carry-on Baggage (one bag plus one personal item)

Carry-on Baggage
<http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/carryon/index.jsp> 

Complimentary

Complimentary

First Checked Bag                   
Want first bag free?
<http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/checked/first_bag_free.j
sp> 

Checked Baggage
<http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/checked/index.jsp> 

Within U.S. and Canada: $25 
International: Complimentary

Complimentary

Second Checked Bag

Within U.S. and Canada: $35 
Transatlantic: $75 
Latin America: $30

Complimentary

1SkyMiles Medallion Members are eligible for fee waivers and other
benefits
<http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/benefits_at_glance/index.j
sp> . 
Lower fees may be available when you check-in online. Fees are charged
in CAD or EUR for flights exiting Canada or Europe
respectively.Additional fees apply for oversize, overweight, or
additional pieces of checked baggage. Please review Delta's 
baggage <http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/index.jsp>
guidelines for details. 

*Travelers to/from Key West Florida are limited to one checked bag. 

You must be checked in and at the gate by the applicable check-in
deadlines or your reservation may be cancelled. 
Please review Delta's check-in Requirements
<http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/itineraries_checkin/requirements
/index.jsp>  guidelines for details. Check-in requirements vary by
airline, so if
your ticket includes travel on other airlines, please check with the
operating carrier on your ticket. 

Do you have comments about our service? Please email
<http://www.delta.com/legal/delta_customer_commitment/index.jsp>  us to
share them with us.  
<http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
 <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/vert_line.gif> 
	Key to Terms
# - Arrival date different than departure date
** - See Seats
<https://www.delta.com/myitinerary/itinSearch.action?firstName=MIKE&last
Name=BISHOP&recLocId=G5KFC7&searchType=confirmNumberRad>  on delta.com
*** - Multi meals
*S$ - Multiple seats
AR - Arrives
B - Breakfast
C - Bagels/Beverages
D - Dinner
F - Food available for purchase
L - Lunch
LV - Departs
M - Movie
R - Refreshments - Complimentary
S - Snack
T - Cold meal
V - Snacks for Sale
	
________________________________

Passenger Information

MIKE BISHOP

Billing Details 

Receipt Information 

Fare Details: DTT DL FLL107.91TC14A0QN DL DTT107.90TC14A0QN USD215.81END
ZP D
TWFLL XF DTW4.5FLL4.5 

Fare:        215.81 USD           Form of Payment  AX***********1000
Tax:          37.59 TX            
Total:       253.40 USD           

NON-REF/$CHANGE FEE
NON-REF/$CHANGE FEE
Note: When using certain vouchers to purchase tickets, remaining credits
may not be refunded. Additional charges and/or credits may apply and are
displayed in the sections below. 

This ticket is non-refundable unless issued at a fully refundable fare.
Any change to your itinerary may require payment of a change fee and
increased fare. Failure to appear for any flight without notice to Delta
will result in cancellation of your remaining reservation. 

Detailed Tax Information

Total Tax: 37.59 USD 
XF         9.00  ZP         7.40  AY         5.00  US        16.19
________________________________

Ticketing Details 

Scan this barcode at a Delta Self-Service Kiosk to access your
reservation. 	
 
<https://www.delta.com/barcode/LinearServlet?BARCODE=3JF6Y9529SBY&HEIGHT
=200&WIDTH=85&BAR_HEIGHT=1.9&ROTATE=90> 	

TICKET #:  00623561237946
Issue Date:  08/13/11  Expiration: 08/13/12
Place of Ticket Issue:  LAXWEB
Issuing Agent Id:  DL/WW
Ticket Issue date:  13AUG11
Not Transferable
________________________________

Save money when you book your next car or hotel
<http://trip.delta.com/hotel_searches/new?CID=1>  at delta.com.

Up to 40% off and earn 100 miles per day
<http://trip.delta.com/find_cars?discount_code=165385&ga=true> , (200
miles per day for Medallion members).

  	Hotel Search
<http://hiltonworldwide.hilton.com/en/ww/promotions/hf_delta/index.jhtml
>  by Hilton Worldwide.

	Up to 25,000 bonus miles. Plus, no annual fee for first year. 
Apply Now.
<https://www201.americanexpress.com/cards/Applyfservlet?csi=24/17006/b/2
18>  
Delta Air Lines
<http://www.delta.com/skymiles/use_miles/transfer_miles/transfer_miles_l
to/index.jsp> 

Hertz <http://trip.delta.com/find_cars?discount_code=165385&ga=true> 

The Hilton Family
<http://hiltonworldwide.hilton.com/en/ww/promotions/hf_delta/index.jhtml
> 

American Express
<https://www201.americanexpress.com/cards/Applyfservlet?csi=24/17408/b/2
18> 

________________________________

Conditions of Carriage

Air transportation on Delta and the Delta Connection carriers(r) is
subject to Delta's conditions of carriage
<http://www.delta.com/legal/contract_of_carriage/index.jsp> . They
include terms governing, for example: 

*	Limits on our liability
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#INTLLMT>  for personal injury or
death of passengers, and for loss, damage or delay of goods and baggage.

	
*	Claim restrictions
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#BAGGAGE> , including time periods
within which you must file a claim or bring an action against us 

*	Our right to change terms
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#changes>  of the contract 

*	Check-in requirements
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#CHECK>  and other rules
establishing when we may refuse carriage
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#refusal>  

*	Our rights and limits of our liability for delay or failure to
perform service <http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#delay> , including
schedule changes, substitution of alternative air carriers or aircraft,
and rerouting 

*	Our policy on overbooking flights
<http://www.delta.com/legal/index.jsp#OVERBOOK> , and your rights if we
deny you boarding due to an oversold flight 

These terms are incorporated by reference into our contract with you.
You may view these conditions of carriage
<http://www.delta.com/legal/contract_of_carriage/index.jsp>  on
delta.com, or by requesting a copy from Delta. 

________________________________

You have received this e-mail because you elected to receive your
Electronic Ticket receipt sent to you via e-mail. If you would like to
take advantage of other Delta e-mail programs featuring special fares,
promotions, information and flight updates, please visit: 
delta.com/emailprograms <http://www.delta.com/emailprograms>  or 
delta.com/notifications <http://www.delta.com/notifications> . 

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION This email message and its contents are
copyrighted and are proprietary products of Delta Air Lines, Inc. *
Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 * Atlanta, GA 30320-6001. Any unauthorized
use, reproduction, or transfer of this message or its contents, in any
medium, is strictly prohibited. 

This is a post only email. Please do not respond to this message.