Subject: FW: The Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Reservation Confirmation
From: "Deanne Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:53:29 -0400

________________________________

From: The Harbor Beach Marriott Resort Spa
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 11:43 AM
To: Deanne Moore
Subject: The Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Reservation Confirmation

 	
HOTEL CONFIRMATION
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa

 Marriot Hotels &
Resorts<http://manage.passkey.com/images/campaignimages/bodyimages/p4894
_lib_c632338_1.jpg> 	
 
<http://manage.passkey.com/images/campaignimages/bodyimages/p4894_lib_c6
32338_2.jpg> 

Dear Mike,  

We are pleased to confirm your reservations for the Bob Harrison Florida
Increase Event at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.  The entire
staff of the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is looking forward to
your arrival.  

Below is a summary of your booking and room information.  Should your
travel plans change and you need to make changes to your reservation,
please click here
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=336818
4&utm_source=4894&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4717750>  or call
1-800-266-9432. 

We look forward to welcoming you to the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort &
Spa.

- The Staff of the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa

Reservation Details

Online Confirmation Number: 	324WRF95	
Date Booked: 	08/15/2011	
Reservation Name: 	Mike Bishop	
Arrival Date:	  09/28/2011	
Departure Date:	  10/02/2011	
Room Type:	  City View	
Number of Rooms:	  1	
Number of Guests:	  1	
Nightly Rate & Status:	 
Date                Guest(s)          Status            Rate 
09/28/2011            1             Confirmed      169.00
09/29/2011            1             Confirmed      169.00
09/30/2011            1             Confirmed      169.00
10/01/2011            1             Confirmed      169.00

Additional Guest    Rate 
Second Guest         0.00
Third Guest          0.00
Fourth Guest         0.00
Fifth Guest          0.00

Total Charges:	 676.00 *	
Tax Disclosure:	 Room Rates shown do not include 11.00% Hotel Room Tax
(subject to change). Total room charges will include all room fees and
taxes. *	
Cancel Policy:	 Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will
forfeit one night's room and tax.

 <http://images.bfi0.com/creative/2009/marriott/mar/mett/spacer.gif> 	
 <http://images.bfi0.com/creative/2009/marriott/mar/mett/spacer.gif> 	
Modify your reservation online
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=336818
4&utm_source=4894&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4717750>  or call
1-800-266-9432. 

Book online now
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=336818
4&utm_source=4894&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4717750> 

 
<http://manage.passkey.com/Tracking/track.do?token=bGlua2lkPTQ1OTQ2NzM1f
n5+dHJraWQ9MTMzMzk4NDF+fn5tZXRob2Q9bGlua35+fnVybD1odHRwOi8vb2ZmZXIuaGVyd
HouY29tL29mZmVycy9pbmRleC5qc3A/dGFyZ2V0UGFnZT1NYXJyaW90dF9NZWV0aW5nc1BLL
mpzcA==&hash=5EF9F03DD8A3C46DF0C9B1ACD734FD7A> 
 <http://images.bfi0.com/creative/2009/marriott/mar/mett/spacer.gif> 	
________________________________________________________________________
_________________

Promotional Email Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy. If you do not wish to receive offers from the
Marriott.com and/or Marriott Rewards, please go to
https://www.marriott.com/profile/email/unsubscribeRedirect.mi?uniqueId=0
<http://manage.passkey.com/Tracking/track.do?token=bGlua2lkPTQ1OTQ2NzM2f
n5+dHJraWQ9MTMzMzk4NDF+fn5tZXRob2Q9bGlua35+fnVybD1odHRwOi8vbWFycmlvdHQtZ
W1haWwuY29tLzE4YmY4NWNjM2xheWZvdXNpYWJpN2lwYWFhYWFhYWlhYmVlbnFkeGw1c3F5Y
WFhYWE=&hash=24B319C80E8C463BC99BCB136E809A9D> .

Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe as we will be unable
to process your request. If you prefer to contact us or unsubscribe by
mail, please send your request to the postal address below. Please
remember to include your name and email address so that we can process
your request.

Internet Customer Care - Unsubscribe
1818 North 90 Street
Omaha, Nebraska
68114-1315 USA

Please allow 10 business days for processing. If you unsubscribe from
promotional email we will continue to send important, time sensitive
transactional Marriott messages - like confirmation email - when you
make reservations, use Marriott Rewards points, etc.

All contents (c)2009 Marriott International	

  <http://images.bfi0.com/creative/2009/marriott/mar/mett/o.gif> 

 Tracking
image<http://manage.passkey.com/Tracking/track.do?token=dHJraWQ9MTMzMzk4
NDF+fn5tZXRob2Q9aW1hZ2U=&hash=8E9359994F5DB864B674B86196184FA0&filename=
/pixel.gif>