Subject: Verify your bank account
From: Mount Hope Church <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:45:46 -0600

Avatar.3

Hi Michael,

We've started the process of adding your bank account to your
donor profile. Once your LAKE TRUST CREDIT UNION account ending
in 5304 is verified, you'll be able to give by ACH.

What's next:

* In one or two days, you'll get two small deposits from
MOUNTHOPECHURCH.ORG totaling less than $1.

* Once those deposits post to your account you'll return to our
donation website ( https://mhc.churchcenteronline.com/sessions/zvx05wd3zvc86qz9mf22gp53xyZs5Adsrn28mrjc6hdzyysjA6z0pn3qsmyyj2c70fw2s245vxmqjt7ccb3rd173z90zfg2v3wpctgr64746m6gp347jrvplkt87109jzs9gyvzzcb9hj7zljcqpv1kg31nAxnxlvw0tmm1wjt6stw0hvAbbkd0n4dfc3ssswmnf7lq0b5y8yqrzmAlfl5h5lbjgfqs5zhyj0jnh4ny7f7hk9zq47106s2g7qfhxs28dgwt21mrcAsAn0q0n8mlxA7sw1p2gyhqs20yygy5kxgd9vq6yyd8x5yAlxqfsw9wbcjz42gAvy0q ) and enter those amounts.
Then your account will be verified and you'll be ready to
donate!

* A few days later, our billing system will recoup those deposits
in a single withdrawal.

If you have any questions please let us know at
[email-masked] ( [email-masked] ).

Thank you!

Mount Hope Church

517-327-4673 - [email-masked]