Subject: IMPORTANT TAX DOCUMENT: 2017 Annual Giving Statement
From: Mount Hope Church <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 08:01:47 -0600

Avatar.3

Dear Michael Bishop Jr. ,

Thank you for donating to Mount Hope Church. Below you'll find a
unique link for accessing your 2017 Annual Giving Statement.
Please save the PDF for your tax records as confirmation of your
donations during this period.

Please note that this is an individual statement of giving and
not a combined one for your household.  If other members of your
household also made donations, they will receive a separate
giving statement.

Download your statement 
( https://mhc.churchcenter.com/sessions/lzA604yAj4931nxyp6rty4tdlyZj16k3cAclh52A0pqvnymw38xp7666vA6tk392xcp7bpAsvyb0mmwcyffvrfh41rhkzt9q1rjc2nqd61k4hjg4rdytwcclp71pjxgtgrbdk42pgg3dfAlqfdqzmjlc4lx0chh8dhbrlbx14zl2p9c3jskfw11jj5m7wwvx9h6v5tlhftvpAbvhjcjmjgdn2nzldcAf9ldwyfyqghn46f09l21r73lwj8xry41mwk75kAcsttfx81c45gg9j7tdc39rgq141qrv4z4gg38w4zskzxh1Afjl1ckh29f9qy83sh4g70bw381 )

If you have any questions about your donations or Mount Hope
Church in general, please email us at [email-masked] or
give us a call at 517-327-4673. God Bless!

Sincerely,

Mount Hope Church

[email-masked]

517-327-4673

Mount Hope Church

517-327-4673 - [email-masked]