Subject: Fwd: Duffie Incoming Flight
From: JASON RODGERS <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:08:18 -0500

Hello Mike!  here you go!
thank you so much!
I will get other info to you!

To your continued SUCCESS...

Sincerely,

JASON RODGERS
GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!
918-850-5197
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kandace McElroy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan 12, 2012 1:44 PM
Subject: Duffie Incoming Flight
To: <[email-masked]>

Jason,****

** **

Here is Duffie’s flight arriving in Lansing tomorrow.****

** **

He was wondering if he could have a phone for the person picking him up
from the airport, and also a number for the contact of your music
department?  He has a couple question he wants to ask them about the
music.  Are you able to send those to me?****

** **

Thank you!****

Kandace****

** **

****

*Kandace McElroy*****

*Billy Burke World Outreach***

P.O. Box 25441, Tampa, FL 33622****

*Phone:** *(813) 287-2116****

*Fax:** *(813) 207-0660****

*Email:** [email-masked]****

*Web Site:** *www.billyburke.org****

** **

** **

*From:* melanie burke [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:36 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Fw: It's time to check-in****

** **

** **

** **

** **

** **

****

*Your flight #629 is available for
check-in<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>
.*****

****

****

<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl1>****

****

Delta.com <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl18>****

****

|****

****

My Itinerary <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>*
***

****

|****

****

Add to Address Book<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl3>
****

** **

****

*Winfred Duffie Sr* SkyMiles #9105923495****

****

****

****

****

*Your flight on Friday, January 13 is available for check-in. *****

****

*Delta Confirmation #GF966C*****

****

****

****

*Check-In* <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>***
*

****

****

<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>****

****

****

****

****

****

*Dear Winfred Duffie Sr,*****

****

****

****

Ready for your upcoming flight? Save time and check in online now whether
you are traveling with or without baggage. And don't worry about
reconfirming your flights-you're all set!****

****

****

****

****

****

Flight Status <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl14>
****

****

View Itinerary <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl5>
****

****

****

****

****

** **

****

** **

****

****

****

*Friday, January 13*****

*Flight Delta 629*****

****

****

****

****

*Departs* 11:15 am Washington, District of Columbia****

*Arrives* 12:53 pm Detroit, Michigan****

****

****

****

****

****

*Seat 15C <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>****
*

****

** **

****

** **

****

****

****

*Friday, January 13*****

*Flight Delta 3919*****

*Operated by Pinnacle*****

****

****

****

****

*Departs* 1:45 pm Detroit, Michigan****

*Arrives* 2:35 pm Lansing, Michigan****

****

****

****

****

****

*Seat 12A <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>****
*

****

****

****

****

****

****

Check out the weather<http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/airportprofile/DTW?&par=delta&site=www.delta.com&promo=0&cm_ven=DELTA&cm_cat=www.delta.com&cm_pla=CoBrand&cm_ite=BusinessTraveler>in
Detroit, Michigan. Remember to visit
delta.com <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl1> for
all your travel needs - near and far. ****

Thank you for choosing Delta.  We look forward to seeing you onboard
tomorrow.****

****

****

****

****

****

*Check In* <http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>***
*

****

****

<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl11>****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

*Download The Delta App*****

****

****

Download our app<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl19>
for
your iPhone®, BlackBerry® or Android™, or Windows® phone to check in, view
flight status and more while on the fly. ****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

*American Express*****

****

****

First checked bag free with the Gold Delta Sky Miles® Credit Card.
Apply Now<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl15>.
****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

** **

****

*Email Subscription*****

You are currently subscribed to receive Delta Messenger Notifications via
email at [email-masked]. If you would like to take advantage of other
Delta email programs featuring special fares, promotions and information,
please visit delta.com/emailprograms<http://e.delta.com/a/hBPA3ruB8LP6IB8XUZ-NsheY4.B8LP6Ial/dl6>
.****

****

© 2012 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.****

Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 Atlanta, GA 30320-6001****

****

****

****

****

****

** **