Subject: RE: Contact info for Duffie's pickup
From: "Kandace McElroy" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:29:52 -0500

Michael,

Great, thank you so much!  I know Pastor Billy and Duffie are excited for
the service tonight.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or
need anything from our end.  My cell # is 727-348-4267 (this is the best way
to reach me as well).

Thank you!

Kandace

Description: BBWO Email Signature

Kandace McElroy

Billy Burke World Outreach

P.O. Box 25441, Tampa, FL 33622

Phone: (813) 287-2116

Fax: (813) 207-0660

Email: [email-masked]

Web Site: www.billyburke.org <http://www.billyburke.org/> 

 

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Contact info for Duffie's pickup

Hello Kandace.

I was forwarded Duffie's itinerary from Jason.  My wife and I will be taking
care of Duffie and Rena once they arrive.  

I wanted to make sure you had our contact information so that we can be
contacted as needed.  I can be best reached on my cell at 517-775-4916.  My
wife (Celeste) has a cell as well and that number is 517-974-1118.  I will
be picking them up from the Lansing airport once they arrive and taking them
to (and from) the hotel as needed.  We are looking forward to having them
and please feel free yourself to contact me directly if there are any
specifics you feel I would need to know about their arrival and/or time here
with us.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Celeste Bishop) 
Mount Hope Church