Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
From: Toni Berry <[email-masked]>
To: Duane Feldpausch <[email-masked]>, Terry Hart <[email-masked]>, Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>, Norm Prince <[email-masked]>, Matt Reeder <[email-masked]>, Jacob Sabins <[email-masked]>, Vance Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:20:34 -0500

A message from Pastor Kev! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your
familiesŠ
Toni

To the world's best team,

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I have started what has become a long
standing tradition for me.  It's simply taking the time to think about all
those people in my life that I am deeply grateful forŠ.  Taking a moment to
shoot them an email, text, or giving them a phone call.  I have to tell you
that you are at the top of the list.  Renee and I so appreciate YOU!

I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for you,
I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel.  Phil.
1:3-5

When I think about you... a few thoughts come to mind.  Things like:

YOU ARE REMARKABLE
YOU ARE FAITHFUL
YOU ARE THE BEST
YOU ARE MARKED WITH FAVOR

YOUR SERVANTS HEART IS NOTICED BY GOD... AND RENEE AND I NOTICE IT TOO!
YOUR EXTRA MILE ATTITUDE BLESSES OUR SOCKS OFF
YOUR LOVE, WORDS OF KINDNESS AND ENCOURAGEMENT HAVE BEEN LIKE A BREATH OF
FRESH AIR
YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS EXTREMELY VALUABLE TO RENEE AND ME

THERE ARE BLESSINGS FROM THE KINGDOM COMING YOUR WAY.  GOD IS A REWARDER AND
HE'S TAKEN NOTICE OF YOU
THERE IS A HIUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY - YOU ARE
EXTRAORDINARY!
THERE IS SOMETHING EXTRA REMARKABLE ABOUT YOU... IT'S YOUR HEART!
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS OUR DEEP LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR
YOU!

The list of all we are grateful for is enormous!  Outside of being born
again, adopted into Gods family, it's the relationships that God has
surrounded our lives with that we are most grateful for.  He has surrounded
us with you and our lives are richer because you are in it!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Pastor Kevin and Renee