Subject: Yesterday's Gathering
From: Jerome <[email-masked]>
To: Angela Waters Austin <[email-masked]>, Brad Holda <[email-masked]>, Carlos Garcia <[email-masked]>, Christina Gilreath <[email-masked]>, Christina Holda <[email-masked]>, Crystal Vierling <[email-masked]>, Jessica Frank <[email-masked]>, Jon Vallejo <[email-masked]>, Kat Coleiro <[email-masked]>, Katie Goodman <[email-masked]>, Kurt Faust <[email-masked]>, Luke Mardigian <[email-masked]>, Marisa Bishop <[email-masked]>, Rob Gilreath <[email-masked]>, Tabatha Combs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:40:32 -0500

*Hello Everyone!*

Yesterday was sooo cool spending some time with you all.  Jesus is driving
and it's fun to be in his car.

Yesterday we had a great honor of dedicating the beautiful Lenora Grace
(Rob and Tina's first child and our first baby dedication - what!!!
awesome!!!) to God; while commissioning them as parents to lead her unto
the Lord. (pic attached)

We had some worship (with a lil-beat action this time:-) and went into
God's word.  Here's a link to the text we covered yesterday. John 4
<https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%204&version=ESV>
Everyone had great insights and I have been marinating on much of the
interaction. I appreciate hearing and learning from your transparency and
how we are all walking this out.

Let's continue to live this Grace and Truth interaction...We also got to
hear from Angela about My Lansing, going to be *exciting* to learn more
from her about this.

Here is a link to a couple things that have inspired me lately that can be
some nuggets to your week - if you have time.

- What God can do through you
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4y1m0C5i4#t=12>
- Story of persistence
<http://rapzilla.com/rz/features/9151-pyrexx-tells-all-how-one-of-houston-s-most-criminal-artists-became-a-christian-rapper>

We will be meeting in 2 weeks, then switching to weekly after the new
year.  will be emailing out info soon about the next gathering.  More
timelines and planning to come:-)

Hope to see you all soon.

*Much love!*

Jerome

*Jerome Vierling*
soundsgoodrecords.com <http://www.soundsgoodrecords.com/>
@rootedjerome <http://www.twitter.com/rootedjerome>