Subject: Re: Jaselle newborn
From: Jerome <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 17:21:55 -0400

Bro!!! You have to pray over her.  Luke mentioned it too, but he would be
MORE than willing to step out of the way of this way and just help lay
hands.  Praise God.  I had a "DREAM" in 2006 and saw our daughter when she
was like 4, I woke up crystal at like 3am and told her.  I said I have
never felt that kind of love it was different and new...it was a father's
love...she was blown away cause I WAS NOT the super lovy kid type and she
knew it was from God.

So we thought each boy would be a GIRL from the dream...but didn't have,
THANK GOD he knows better than me!  than she is finally here...the daughter
from my DREAM..and you get the DREAM thing...means SOOO much cause we have
been waiting for 7 years to see her...woah!

*Jerome Vierling
*soundsgoodrecords.com <http://www.soundsgoodrecords.com/>
@rootedjerome <http://www.twitter.com/rootedjerome>

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> I was gonna tell you today but didn't think I would have enough time
> before we played.  It kind of went this way: It's crazy to think that this
> was about a year ago but if my memory serves me right, that would be about
> right.  I was with Marisa at Hobby Lobby on the West Saginaw.  We were in
> line checking out when I looked up and noticed a "Dream" sign (which you
> possess now).  I immediately was reminded of one of my favorite Christian
> Rappers songs, "Dreamer".  I continued singing (to myself, I don't need the
> attention - ha).  The sign continually kept drawing my attention.  Then I
> felt I heard the Holy Spirit, you should get that for Jerome and Crystal.
> I was like, ah, what was that?  I dismissed it for a moment thinking I was
> just making stuff up.  Then I heard it again.  This time I replied, "Lord,
> that doesn't make much sense."  They only have boys and do not have any
> girls.  I stopped listening (don't ever do that) and just checked out and
> left.  I get back to the car and mentioned something to Marisa about the
> sign and the song and "my thoughts".  She said, oh my gosh, Crystal just
> texted me a picture of Justus with a big brother T-shirt picture.  They are
> having another baby!  WE CHEERED!  I said, it's a girl for sure!  I know
> it! They said, just wait.  We can wait but I know it's a girl.  But I did
> wait but of course, we found out a matter of weeks later that the baby was
> a girl.  I immediately called Hobby Lobby to see if the sign was still
> there.  It was not.  It had been sold.  So I called the East Lansing store
> and found out there was one there.  I drove out and bought it.  Funny, had
> I bought it when the Lord said, I would have got it at the best sale price
> they had (that day).  See, it does pay if you listen or you do pay when you
> don't (both are true)!  So after I purchased it, the Lord began to tell me
> some things about your daughter.  I would love the opportunity to pray over
> her when she is dedicated.  I believe the Lord will have me speak it then.
> If you already have someone, I will just do it at a different time.  No
> pressure.  Either way, pretty cool story.  God is good!  That girl is
> special!  He has great things for her!
> God bless!
> Michael B
>
>
>  *From:* Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Friday, May 03, 2013 8:43 AM
> *To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Jaselle newborn
>
> I want to hear ur dream story.  Cause it is hitting me now on my end.  I
> saw dream in this pick and paused for a bit and was reminded that jaselle
> is the daughter I saw in a dream in 2006 when I got woke up in 3 in the
> morning and saw my daughter at 4 years old and this is before we even had
> thoughts of children and I was not really in baby thinking world ever.
>
> https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151411885393183&id=509533182&set=a.10151411885048183.1073741827.509533182&comment_id=8969332&offset=0&total_comments=1&_rdr
>
> Jerome Vierling
> Soundsgood Ministries
> soundsgoodrecords.com
> @rootedjerome
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry please excuse typos
>