Subject: Soundsgood Unveiling | Labor Law Poster Service
From: Ashley Brzezinski <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:50:53 -0400

Dear Mike :- ),

Thank you for your support of our ministry at the Soundsgood Unveiling in
years past. We are in the process of raising Option Sponsor donations for
Soundsgood’s Unveiling this year (August 15th - Lansing Center) and would
love to have you be an Option sponsor. This year's event is called
"Multiply" and we are expecting 450 guests from the community. I am trying
to contact you months in advance to give time to plan and budget.

Here is a link to last year's event recap: Soundsgood
Unveling<http://youtu.be/v1yC4l1BMbo>.
It was a powerful night. This event will help us raise support to impact
more youth and teens for Christ.

I am sure you are super busy and I wanted to make this as convenient as
possible; so I have attached a pdf of this year’s options.

Which option do you think best fits your company this year?  I will follow
up by next week if I don’t hear from you.

In the meantime, feel free email or call me with any questions at the
number below.

Thank you,

*Ashley Brzezinski*

 *Administrative Assistant*

*Soundsgood Ministries517.490.6065 <517.490.6065>*
soundsgoodrecords.com <http://www.soundsgoodrecords.com>
@AshleyBrz