Subject: Translation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:10:13 EDT

Hi Mike,
I reviewed line by line the document thet you sent me and made the  necessary 
changes and added lines or words that needed to be there. It seems  that they 
used a computer translation to do the work, there was a complete line  in 
English under the Spanish one in other cases all the o's with an accent had a  
number 6 instead, which is very tipical of a person or a computer that doesnt  
have the codes for changing the letter with accents, so it should be ok now. 
Let  me know if you got it. I used 1 hour for this.
 
Mike, can you please write a letter of reccommendation for me stating all  
the time I have been working for you and maybe mention that the translations I  
have done was not only for MI but for other states through your company? Will  
you make 3 copies, please?  I am moving to Colorado in a couple of months,  
my husband has been relocated there so I am trying to send resumes to schools  
and maybe become a State vendor there as a translator like I am here. The 
girls  don't know this yet, so don't make comments with them.
It just breaks my heart to leave NCCS and LCC and all the people that  became 
my family during these years.
I hope I can continue working for you, you know I will always help  you.
 
Have an awesome day!
Doris

**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family 
favorites at AOL Food.      
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)