Subject: RE: Work comp act - Spanish
From: "Wingate, Deborah \(EPPC DOL OWC\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:23:55 -0500

Mike, 
As a result of numerous inquiries regarding a Spanish Workers'
Compensation Posting Notice, the Office of Workers' Claims has had this
notice translated. If you have additional questions or need further
assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Deborah 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 2:05 PM
To: Wingate, Deborah (EPPC DOL OWC)
Subject: Work comp act - Spanish

Hi.
I am in need of the web address to print off the posting requirement for
the Workers' Comp. Act.  Specifically I am looking for the Spanish
translation (though I would like to confirm that my current English
translation is accurate).  Can you send me the link to these
publications so I can just print them out?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
LLPS Operations Mgr.
[email-masked]