Subject: Virginia Poster Translations needed
From: Ryan Hafer <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:14:33 -0500

The following text:

You can telephone, fax or mail your complaint to the Discrimination
Investigator at Main Street Centre, 600 East Main Street, Richmond, VA
23219; Phone: (804) 371-4995 Fax number: (804) 371-6524. VOSH conducts an
in-depth interview with each complainant to determine the need for an
investigation. If evidence supports the worker’s claim of discrimination,
VOSH will ask the employer to restore the worker’s job, earnings and
benefits, or seek other corrective actions. If the employer objects, VOSH
may take the employer to court to seek relief for the worker. If, after the
investigation, VOSH refuses to issue a charge against the employer, the
employee can bring an action in a circuit court having jurisdiction over
the employer. VOSH is not involved in this private proceeding.

And the following text:

11. Human Trafficking in Virginia - Effective July 1, 2013 section
40.1-11.3 of the Code of Virginia was amended to require any employer who
operates a truck stop to post notice of the existence of a human
trafficking hotline to alert possible victims of human trafficking of the
availability to report crimes or gain assistance. As used in this
subsection, “truck stop” means a facility that is capable of fueling a
qualified highway vehicle that bears an IFTA identification marker as those
items are defined in section 58.1-2700. Failure to post a notice may result
in a civil penalty of $100 beginning January 1, 2014.

Adult entertainment businesses are currently required to post a notice of
a human trafficking hotline for potential victims. Failure to post may
result in a civil penalty of $500. This notice shall be posted in the same
location as other employee notices required by law. Download the Human
Trafficking notice here.