Subject: Re: Maryland - Minimum Wage
From: Jennifer Hahn <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:16:22 -0500

Me again.  I have attached Maryland MW & OT.  Please note it is in 2
columns, a bit of a complicated setup so it might need to have the
alingment checked after it is made into the the size type you want,
currently it is a 12 font.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Jennifer Hahn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi....Got your Maryland one, but I will not be able to get it done till
> Friday, It is big job... and Im about to go get my 2 oldest from school
> once they are home it s busy busy.....
>
> I have resaved the Penn on as a Word file...reattached...hope it opens.
> The trouble is that now the table with the column has vanished so whoever
> is going to reformat it to match the double column english one will need to
> notice that that each title is in bold and belongs on each side of the
> column.
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>  Hello Jennifer.
>> I appreciate you getting those other translations back so quick.  Ryan
>> just sent me another that needs to be translated.  Hopefully you have time
>> to get this done as well.  Much appreciated!
>> Thank you,
>> Michael B
>> LLPS
>>
>
>