Subject: Re: Spanish translation
From: Miceila Morales <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:35:01 -0400

Hello Michael,
                         If your projects entail translating documents, I
charge $.17 cent per word and I'm free on the weekends. As far as coming in
to translate business affairs in person. I'm unavailable for that kind of
service due to my work schedule. Thank you for your consideration.

Miceila

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Miceila.
> Destavioun Carr works for our company and said that you may be interested
> in doing some Spanish translation for us. Currently we do not have a lot of
> work but we do have a couple small projects that need translation. If you
> would you be able to provide pricing for your translation services and also
> maybe your availability, that is appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> 877-321-4144 x355
>