Subject: Kansas translation and summary of hours
From: "Doris Fergus" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:23:38 -0700

Mike,

I am attaching the translation for Kansas, you should be getting five word
documents. I used four hours for this job.

I am still missing the check for Arizona a total of 2 hours [sent on 12/23],
plus 1.5 hours for the previous job (I am appending your e-mail below). On
top of these I am listing here the documents I have sent since then,

Louisiana--Smoking [sent on 12/30]
Indiana and South Carolina, 6 hours [sent on 12/24]
Tennessee, 4 hours [sent on 12/29]
(plus, today) Kansas, 4 hours [sent on today]

That makes a total of 17.5 hours

Hope you had a great New Year!
--Doris

__________________________________________________________________________________
Dec 23, 2008
re: Arizona

If you want, I can add these 2 hours (plus the other 1.5 hours) to what you
send over tonight.  I am submitting your check Friday anyway.  I will put in
for the 3.5 hours now and if you send something over before they cut the
check, I will combine them.
I also got the other email while writing this and have changed the email
address in my address book.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS