Subject: Fwd: Policy Explanation - [Incident: 130719-001961]
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:10:11 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Stamps.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jul 19, 2013 3:45 PM
Subject: Policy Explanation - [Incident: 130719-001961]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

**
 * *  * Stamps.com Response Via Email (Gloria Z)*07/19/2013 12:45 PM Dear
Joey Sheets,
We are very sorry to hear that you encountered this issue. Stamps.com will
assist you in submitting this exception request to the USPS. This process
is not a guarantee of the refund being approved, but we will do our utmost
to make sure that your case is reviewed by the USPS’s Postage Technology
Management Department.

So that we may help you with your request, please provide the following
documentation:

1) A highly detailed letter of explanation outlining what happened. This
should include dates and the reason why the request was not submitted
within the required timeframe or why a refund could not be requested. Also,
include the total refund amount.

2) The physical postage indicia (or if there is not physical indicium: the
print history with the specific prints indicated for postage that has a
delivery confirmation number). The USPS would require the physical indicia
unless there was a delivery confirmation number associated with the
indicia.

3) Any additional relevant information (e.g. if you used printed labels to
replace the ones being refunded, those should be included and detailed in
the print history).

4) Please provide a Misprint Request Spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel with
the following information: Print Date, Delivery Address, Amount, and
Delivery Confirmation Number. You may email the electronic spreadsheet to
[email-masked] Att: Gloria Z with your Acct# in the subject line.

After you have completed the documentation, please mail it to the following
address:

Stamps.com
CUSTOMER RELATIONS
Acct#: 5140902
ATTN: Gloria Z
1990 E Grand Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245

Once we receive your request, we will submit it to the USPS for final
approval. You will be contacted directly by the USPS regarding your claim.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we always want to do what we can
to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with
Stamps.com.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Respectfully,

Gloria Z
Customer Relations Supervisor
Stamps.com Customer Care   [---001:001779:51800---]